UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who is the single most important Marvel HERO still waiting for a Minimate? POLL ADDED - Round 2 - Pick TWO

youbastards

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I officially gave up on getting The Falcon minimate way back ,I let Mysteryman take up the mantle. I'll say it once more ...how is it that Marvel's mainstream comics' first African/American superhero is continually ignored ? How is it that just about every Minimate character of any description that has wings sells out big time (....er...apart from Zik ........I know that surely Chuck knows that) ............yet ol' Snap ain't even on the spec. sheet ?

"Shiiiiit Maaaaaaaaan whaddayasay Chuck , are you in the know or are you a solid bringer-downer ? Know ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap on you man ?"

Winter Soldier? Yep....... just given up on him as well. Only chance we'll get is a Wintry Spider-Soldier Man.

What was the question again ?

For me, equally:

Falcon, Shang-Chi, Man-Thing, Ka-Zar, Deathlok

I would hasten to point out that every single one of these characters has been made as a toy before in one or more other action figure lines, only Shang-Chi's figure was kindof a kitbash. So a vote for the Master of Kung Fu is a vote for innovation. :)

[and his chief nemesis, The Cat / Shen Kuei]

Black Knight

Doc Samson

Machine Man (w/ extended arms & legs)

I'm not sure if he's considered a hero, but I doubt D-Man will ever get made.

I'd have to go with Falcon for the overlooked, with Honorable mentions to Banshee, Sunfire, Black Knight, Crystal, Medusa and Speedball(yeah, I went there).

Ronan the Accuser? Or does he belong in the villain poll?

Same thing for Medusa.

Genis Vell or Phyla

Least likely: The Night Nurse

A man thing/Howard 2pack would be the best thing ever! Actually,a midnight sons/mystical marvel would be the bee's knees (with dark hawk in there too)!

Even though we've had Blade, Ghost Rider, Dracula releases in the past, this upcoming Strange Tales boxset really feels like the first toe dipped into Marvel's mystical pool, I'm hoping it sells well and shows there is a demand for more of those offbeat characters. Brother Voodoo, Satana, Man-Thing... drool.gif

Maybe we had 2 blades and 3 riders they still haven't made the definite versions. The new Danny rider is the one from 2007 (I think) the modern one. Back then they made the classic looks of johny and Danny. Now we need an updated black leather johny and first appereance Danny. Many people from the board don't really want another rider but like it or not he is an important marvel character. Blade while not as important was the guy who saved marvel(economically). His definite look for me is the black trench cost,buzz cut,black glasses look. And we haven't had a ToD marvel Dracula. If they were to make another strange tales box set this would be the way to go. Actually ghost rider could have a TtA set. Edited by Kostisfire

If we could only swap out that Cyborg Spidey for Deathlok.

I'd go Banshee first, Falcon, Winter Soldier

Gladiator? Respect the hair. Black Knight too.

And Forge, who can be customized so focus on the others. Finish the Brotherhood,that should be priority.

And Kazar is pretty important for Marvel's history.

Least likely is Jubilee's Step Parents

Mockingbird is definitely the first character to come to my mind.

Sure she's not a "fan-favourite" but she's been around for quite sometime, and I think now would be a great time to think about creating a minimate for her especially with her getting some quality face time in Marvel Now's Secret Avengers. That being said, I'd want to see her in her WCA costume, not her modern one :P

Dr. Druid :')

Captain Marvel (Monica)

I would kill for a Dr. Druid. Hell, in a 'perfect' world, he could be the one with the variant. One his fat bald Avengers-destroying self, and the other his X-Treme, muscle-y Secret Defenders revamp. I would love it, but I'd probably be the only one.

Also, they already made a Monica Captain Marvel a few years ago.