UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 16

Nessex

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lobsterman: I am in Central Illinois (Bloomington/Normal area), Midwest US.

All: I just posted my version of the Phoenix Force 5 Namor & Magik on my Customs Thread.

I hope they look okay, I even tried to give Magik spiked arms but I did not want to sculpt an arm so I figured out something. However, the spikes don't show up well in the current photo. I will see what I can do about getting a new pic posted soon.

Lobsterman: I am in Central Illinois (Bloomington/Normal area), Midwest US.

All: I just posted my version of the Phoenix Force 5 Namor & Magik on my Customs Thread.

I hope they look okay, I even tried to give Magik spiked arms but I did not want to sculpt an arm so I figured out something. However, the spikes don't show up well in the current photo. I will see what I can do about getting a new pic posted soon.

Link please

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=11165&p=286591

This is the link to my posting of the images of my customs for Phoenix Force Magik and Phoenix Force Namor.

Namor is a very quick custom and Magik maybe touched up in the future but for now this is her.

This is the link to my posting of the images of my customs for Phoenix Force Magik and Phoenix Force Namor.

Namor is a very quick custom and Magik maybe touched up in the future but for now this is her.

How did you do the spiky arm?

Hey Zexion I'll take you up on that offer.

Sorry, some people already beat you to the punch lol.

How did you do the spiky arm?

I used the spiked bracelets from a Chun-Li (Marvel vs. Capcom set). I slid one pair on the arm. (I only had the 1 pair but more than that & you could not bend the arm.) I may add one of the spiked bracelets from the Street Fighter II Chun-Li to add more spikes but that one will not go past the wrist. I am now going to see about getting a different sword and or making one/having one made for Magik.

Argh. Another week, another truck, no wave 16. My stores have had a pretty good run up until now, getting waves usually a week or two after they're first sighted. Not sure what the deal is with this wave.

Anything in SoCal or AZ, or is this a whole southwest thing?

Nothing yet here in Reno & we tend to follow the So/MidCal schedule. A little bit better since they opened the big distribution center nearby. Of course tomorrow is truck day here…

There is always something with buying from TRU. sad.png

Here's a new one to add to the usual list of issues, "Sorry, this item does not ship to your country".

Well that's funny, because everything else does through iParcel, perhaps it should have said "Sorry, this item does not ship to your country because some stupid ass fu@k forgot to tick the 'international shipping allowed' box when the put them up".

How can such a major retailer have such a masive catalogue of problems with selling online.

Edited by Pete

Crapola… history tells me that if they are online this morning that they will also be in my local store today. Seriously, this has been the case for my last 3 online TRU orders.

Do I wait it out for the next 3.5 hours (darn PST) or place the order now knowing they are online to taunt me the rest of the morning. Rather not pay for TRU's abysmally slow shipping, especially since they might be here in store today.