UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 16

Nessex

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful, the Phoenix Force 5 are some of my favorite costume designs, really hope we get Magik

phoenix-five-avengers-alliance-fb-game.j

and here is the design sheet for Emma

toys%2Br%2Bus%2Bavengers%2Bvs%2Bxmen%2Bm

Do you play Avengers Alliance? that's the game that the first image is from

It's hugely unlikely - but DAMN this would be an awesome variant to go with the rest of the PF5. . .

I'm using spoilers for a reason - this event hasn't happened yet, You've been warned.

whatifavx2013004_cov_col_02.jpg

Marvel sure loves to beat a dead horse. I find it fascinating that they've become obsessed with the Phoenix but Joe Quesada still maintains his fixation on keeping Jean Grey out of the X-Men books.

You know, except for the fact that she's in one of the X-Books right now.

Marvel sure loves to beat a dead horse. I find it fascinating that they've become obsessed with the Phoenix but Joe Quesada still maintains his fixation on keeping Jean Grey out of the X-Men books.

You know, except for the fact that she's in one of the X-Books right now.

and that cover is from a What-If? Phoenix Force 5 Magneto isn't canon

I hadn't read the last few months, I just got sick of it. How did they explain that one? It certainly makes more sense to bring her back now, instead of during the Phoenix-centered crossover.....

Wait, if you're talking about that X-Men book where the first five come into modern times, I certainly don't think that counts.

Edited by Valo487

I hadn't read the last few months, I just got sick of it. How did they explain that one? It certainly makes more sense to bring her back now, instead of during the Phoenix-centered crossover.....

Wait, if you're talking about that X-Men book where the first five come into modern times, I certainly don't think that counts.

It technically does, since its still a Jean Grey, and they are staying for the long run (Since current Jean is too busy locking herself in her White Hot Room).

Plus, as the cover of the All New X-Men in July has her and Mastermind on the cover, no doubt we will be seeing some more information about the phoenix force then.

That actually sounds vaguely interesting, I'm just hesitant to jump on board because it seems like Marvel is always having interesting ideas, but they have to hurry up and tie-in to the next big crossover so it feels like nothing ever really gets the attention it deserves.

is everyone so caught up on the loincloth thatthey dont realize how cool it is that were getting an f-ing pteradactyl minimate???? i would have never dreamed of that back in 2003. DST impresses me on a weekly basis.