UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 16

Nessex

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, guys.

@Turtle-- Magik is lightly modified, sculpting on her soulsword arm, she has a decal and shoulder pads behind the "Phoenix" effect I modified from P5 Cyclops, and then a paintjob over certain parts. Thor Reborn's boots, Dante's sword, Deathstrike "skirt", etc.

Here's a pic of just her to give you a better idea:

phoenixmagik.jpg

magikdecal.jpg

@Onyx-- I happily trade in commissions, just fyi :) Prefer it if it's a mutual commission trade!

Edited by emperorshotz

One of the frustrating parts of this is with them not showing up in SO many states/areas.. Many collectors buy online and then when they finally show up on store shelves they sit.. Perpetuating the back log that may have been partially responsible for the delay in the first place. :(

I've been all over southern California this past week and finally found them out in Puente Hills. And by found them, I mean I found the remnants of the wave. There were two packs of the Wolverine/Reaper set (in different aisles, of course) and a single Iron Man/Hulk one.

I did notice when they rang me up that it registered as Wave 14, which is probably why I keep seeing Boom Boom and Richter hanging around all of a sudden.

Nothing yet in NEPA either. Thought I'd be leaving with a clearance-priced Expendables 2 set but it's still at $14.99 so I put it back on the peg. Probably for the best.

Probably. My TRU has gobs of them.

Question: For the people that haven't found Wave 16 in-store, did your stores stock Wave 15?

Very few of the SE Michigan/NW Ohio stores ever got Wave 15 in-store, but Wave 16 was plentiful on release. Just wondering if that correlates at all.

2 TRUs that haven't gotten 16 in stock stocked 15 in large amounts (5-6) cases. The one TRU I found 16 at never stocked 15 or 14.

I thought that because they all share SKUs, new stuff won't come until old stuff is gone. I forgot the genius on here who would buy all of the stock and then return them to another store. If they sell out, the warehouse gets notified and sends out more (new stuff).

My TRU has had the same 3 sets for over a month now. Slightly irritating because I stopped by 3 TRU that were an hour away and decided to look for them since I was in the area that day and to my surprise they had them. Sadly they only had 1 set left so I picked it up. I thought since a TRU that's an hour away has them, my local TRU should get them as well but boy have I been wrong glare.gif Usually I'm able to always find them but this wave is taking really LONG. I don't want to break down and pay $10 for shipping from TRU.com because every time I have, they end up showing up in stores. Just got to remember "Patience is a Virtue."