UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 16

Nessex

Will anybody have a spare Cyclops chest piece from the P5 set they are willing to sell.

Without the full P5 being made, I intend to skip this set, but it's a shame it'll cost me a correct Cyclops.

Despite what I said about skipping the P5 set because they won't be completed, I'd still want Cyclops in my collection because he's such a great looking mate.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get my Rewards dollars until next week, but i guess the $1 Friends and Family discount helps. rolleyes.gif

Couldn't pass up the chance though, i'm not missing another case. Snagged Emma and Piotr (as of typing this, there are only 10 Emmas left), i'll go back for Cap and Wanda next week if they're still hanging around.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Will anybody have a spare Cyclops chest piece from the P5 set they are willing to sell.

Without the full P5 being made, I intend to skip this set, but it's a shame it'll cost me a correct Cyclops.

Despite what I said about skipping the P5 set because they won't be completed, I'd still want Cyclops in my collection because he's such a great looking mate.

You should get the set just in case they end up making the other two. Who knows how much Emma and Colossus will cost in the future. Idk just saying. :/

You should get the set just in case they end up making the other two. Who knows how much Emma and Colossus will cost in the future. Idk just saying. :/

I thought that, but I'm going to take my chances on them not being made.

Still waiting for my first class Beast! (did we ever see Beast at a con?)

I have not found them in NJ yet (Lawrenceville or Watchung stores)

Anyone else have any luck in this area?

I really don't get the mad rush for Wanda, besides them being exclusive. Pre-current Scarlet Witch is perfect in my book, and NOW! Cap just isn't a design i'm a fan of. I'm sure i'll want them eventually when we have more NOW! looks like Thor, Clint, etc. but i'm not feeling them right now.

In other news, Emma should be arriving sometime this week, so she definitely shipped at least. I'll feel glad not having to rush to find her before the next wave hits (which is supposed to be October. YIKES.)

I'll feel glad not having to rush to find her before the next wave hits (which is supposed to be October. YIKES.)

I really don't think that's going to be a problem. I would guess wave 17 hits in December at the earliest.

See, i'm not so sure. The set at SDCC is looking pretty final, though i'm guessing that was the only sample they have. I'm figuring late October to November at the latest. Wave 18 is still supposed to be this year too. (Though i'm sure that one won't be November since 16 is hitting so late.)

It'll be backed up, but not too much, i feel.

I really don't get the mad rush for Wanda, besides them being exclusive. Pre-current Scarlet Witch is perfect in my book, and NOW! Cap just isn't a design i'm a fan of. I'm sure i'll want them eventually when we have more NOW! looks like Thor, Clint, etc. but i'm not feeling them right now.

Now versions of Thor, Clint and BW are all on the way!

And I don't know if 17 will hit in October -- I do have packaged samples -- but I'm pretty sure Series 18 will be early next year, with 54.

Now versions of Thor, Clint and BW are all on the way!

And I don't know if 17 will hit in October -- I do have packaged samples -- but I'm pretty sure Series 18 will be early next year, with 54.

That's why i mentioned them specifically. thumbsup.gif

Can't wait to see your shots of the wave.

17 is one heck of a wave! SpOck's awesome new outfit? Check! Barton and Romanova to complete the new secret avengers (we still miss mockinbird,daisy and a new taskmaster but oh well)? Check! A new Spidey villain? Check! Rescue and a cool variant? Check! Sam's dad? Check (more nova's are always a good thing)! Now, if venom has an ultimate symbiote spidey tampo beneath, this will be one of the best waves ever!

17 is one heck of a wave! SpOck's awesome new outfit? Check! Barton and Romanova to complete the new secret avengers (we still miss mockinbird,daisy and a new taskmaster but oh well)? Check! A new Spidey villain? Check! Rescue and a cool variant? Check! Sam's dad? Check (more nova's are always a good thing)! Now, if venom has an ultimate symbiote spidey tampo beneath, this will be one of the best waves ever!

Does Secret Avengers's Taskmaster look any different from the MvC one we got? Cause that one is perfect lol.

Does Secret Avengers's Taskmaster look any different from the MvC one we got? Cause that one is perfect lol.

He's mostly orange, with a doom like skirt, a white hood and some pouches. I like the mvc taskmaster and i'm in no hurry to get a new one but since they've almost completed the secret avengers, a box set with taskmaster,daisy, the new scientist supreme and mockinbird would be great!

Heck, this would be an awesome wave:

Scientist Supreme/Mockinbrid

Daisy/Fully armored Hulk or Coulson

AIM Agent/Taskmaster (with an extra ninja head so he can be army built into his ninja students or something)

AIM Agent/ Udon Taskmaster

Edited by Kostisfire