TRU Wave 16

Nessex

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

yeah... yeah me too :(

I love that character & i even liked Famke in the roll - but ... X3. I have a 6' vinyl banner of X3 Phoenix at home, but it's more because i love Famke than anything else.

I'm wondering if this new X film might pave the way for a reboot?

Fixing everything wrong with X3 would would require too much energy and would likely collapse the timestream. I say we take off and nuke the entire shite from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

(Unfortunately, The Wolverine looks like it may be picking up where X3 left off.)

Edited by Turtle

Niiiice. I love the base you've made. Is that a Terrax/MODOK combo?

Good Eye sir it is. I think it gives it a molten lava type of feel.

Crap, now I have to get another X3 Jean and Heralds Nova just to copy that brilliant Crystal. Awesome job, sir.

Glad to help you for a change since I am usually in awe of your customs! She is Ultimate X-Men Jean face, X3 Jean hair, Nova body, Calico Jack boots and gloves, and then a sharpie.

Sweet custom!

Thank you sir. I figured I'd make her myself since odds are never in my favor in seeing this Avengers, Fantastic Four, Inhuman Space Princess as an official release.

Edited by thereasonsy

You never know. There are a lot of other characters I thought we'd never see get made that ended up being made. Maybe someday we'll get a 2-pack with Crystal and an updated Quicksilver.

That's the funny thing about Crystal, since she is such a hub character you could have her in multiple combinations. For me, I'd love her with either a Dane Whitman Black Knight or a Ronan. She could even be in a four pack with Gorgon, Trident, and Karnak. But, she has never been made as a toy. Even when the entire second Season of the FF cartoon focused on the character. She just isn't meant to be which I find sad especially with her history in the Marvel Universe. I'd think she would at least be considered as a varient for Sue in the next updated FF line but who knows when that will be.

• 3 weeks later...

Fixing everything wrong with X3 would would require too much energy and would likely collapse the timestream. I say we take off and nuke the entire shite from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

(Unfortunately, The Wolverine looks like it may be picking up where X3 left off.)

Only in the sense that he's sad Jean is dead. It's not like the Juggernaut is running through Tokyo spouting catchphrases.

I'm quite excited for The Wolverine, and Famke Janssen cameos only whet my excitement. Let's just say that Xenia Onatopp came along at a defining moment in my life. Luckily, I just scored some replacement X3 Mates after putting my old ones in the MM10 exhibit.

TRU 16 should be out pretty soon, we've had packaged samples for a while now. 17 actually ships from China soon, as well. More info soon!

Only in the sense that he's sad Jean is dead. It's not like the Juggernaut is running through Tokyo spouting catchphrases.

I'm quite excited for The Wolverine, and Famke Janssen cameos only whet my excitement. Let's just say that Xenia Onatopp came along at a defining moment in my life. Luckily, I just scored some replacement X3 Mates after putting my old ones in the MM10 exhibit.

TRU 16 should be out pretty soon, we've had packaged samples for a while now. 17 actually ships from China soon, as well. More info soon!

oh oh can we get tray shots of P5 Emma & Colossus please? :(