UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What up fellas!

Let me start off by saying I'm a long time lurker, but have just recently became active on the boards so I've decided to share a little bit about myself. I'm a huge comic nerd, and toy collector, although my Minimate collection is the largest I own, mostly because my marvel legends and universe take up too much space. I got into mates around the time the secret invasion box set came out, and I've been going hard with most x-men oriented stuff since. Being a long time lurker I've been reading a lot of your posts for years and feel like I already know some of you very well. This board in my opinion has to be one of the most friendly, and funny toy boards out there. Everyone has a great sense of humor, and is respectful of each other and it's pretty awesome. Also it's says a lot for DST to have Zack on here interacting with the customers, I feel like the company genuinely wants to please its fans, which rocks.

More about me, I'm 28 I'm stationed in Hi, I'm married with two children. My five year old son is a big fan of minimates as well, we toy hunt together. Aaaaand minimates rock, you guys rock, thanks for having me, and I Look forward to arguing with you guys about comics and minimates!

Welcome! it's been fun reading what you've been posting so far, and I'm glad you came out of lurkerdom to join us (kinda puts me to shame, having been here for years and not being able to think of things that seem half as relevant as some of the stuff you've been posting just in the last few days). It's always good to add more members to our ranks smile.png