UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C3: WWE Stackdown!

MisterPL

Spotted the new C3 sets in TRU while hunting for Kre-O GI Joe Wave 3.

I would never have guessed that C3 would return. The motorcycle looks like it would fit most Minimates. Link to Wal-mart.

144411d1385133519-new-wwe-construction-t

And I just noticed the thread way down below. Feel free to delete this thread.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont put the black pegs on the handles, it fits in the 'mates hands like a glove.

Thankfully there's a 'mate for The Texas Rattlesnake.

post-8511-0-76226000-1398750533_thumb.jp

post-8511-0-39626200-1398750680_thumb.jp

Edited by Bruce Highlander

• 2 months later...

Toys R Us had the Wrestlemania 30 ring for 50% off. I picked it up and was pleasantly surprised. The figure likenesses are pretty poor, but bouncing them off those ropes is a lot of fun. Can't wait to put minimates in there.

Supposedly the 2nd wave of these is coming out within the next 1-2 months.

I'm done with the line though, too much $ for just 1 figure and a nonsensical playset I have no use for (Santino's Cobra Cage?). Also, poor choices for the 1st wave of figures. I've cooled on my wrestling watching in the past year too. I'm keeping the ring and that's it. Always wanted a LEGO ring, this'll do.

Edited by JeffBohn

Some of the sets are nonsensical, yes, but the chopper and the ring? Win! Isn't that what we Minimates collectors do, pick and choose from various lines to get what we need? In that respect, WWE Stackdown has been a good thing.

I've actually got two more sets coming from the WWE shop: the Cobra Cage and the Damian Sandow School. I got a gift card for referring a friend to the network. Are they ridiculous? Sure. But that's also part of the fun. I do understand the frustration for someone who wants a wrestling line of mini figures like Minimates, I just don't really view these as that.

• 3 weeks later...

3131A444-8A52-4D3B-A87A-91B2F614F56E_zps

I meant to upload this sooner, but got a little sidetracked with other things. Here is a shot of the entire ring:

D4492F8C-5BD6-47FB-A99C-77B2BD109739_zps

Edited by Additup

So is it Lara Croft/John Cena vs Captain America/Triple H? Seems like Cena and Cap are the more natural tag team.

Cue Jim Ross: "My gawd, that's... that's Captain America's music!" Goosebumps.

Edited by hellpop

It's definitely a Slobberknocker.

The minimates used are indicative of when I took these pictures. It's taken me a while to remember how to post pictures. Think I have it down now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm really trying to stop myself from buying these but the temptation is growing. They are a step back with regards to body design when compared to Mega Bloks Call of Duty but beggars cant be choosers and this is the only best articulated wrestling figure line in town. Jakks Pacific Micro Aggression was more to my taste but 5 pts. of articulation gets old after a while.

And that Intercontinental belt....i'm a sucker for titles.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not going to lie, I want almost all of those new ones

....oh COME ON!

I've wanted well articulated 2'' wrestling figures for YEARS now (even before Jakks Pacific Micro Aggression line) and THIS is what i'm being offered? Efffffff

I've got money in hand and i'm dreaming of buying a well articulated adequately *sculpted* mini wrestler line that doesn't look like Rumblers. I want to buy these. I want to pay for a mini hogan vs a mini macho man . I want mini Road Warriors / Legion of Doom. I want a mini royal Rumble. I want a mini articulated Ultimate Warrior!

I just don't want them in this form. This is the ultimate **** tease. A part of me is in awe while the majority of me is flat out irritated. These figures are ugly and it's only the name brand (WWE) recognition that is making me even consider purchasing them (which i wont because i know i'll regret it).

Dammit. This is exactly why Mattel / Mega Bloks needs to release a wrestlign line . I'll take generic Cal of Duty style wrestling figures that i have to customize over these.

I really really want to like those and it's awesome they're pumping out so much product, but damn those figures are ugly.

THis :(

Edited by Customizer

• 3 weeks later...