UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hey, It's the LingSter!

Hi! I've decided to join the fourms because of a contest. Ok, you have to join the forums for the contest. I would have anyway because I started getting into minimates with the new Walking Dead minimates.

I kinda wish that they would hae done thier oen line of zombie minimates like they wanted to do. but oh well. the customization abilities of these things are awesome. Even for a beginner like me, simple parts swapping is perfect.

I have a request though:

If anyone knows where I can get the TRU exculsive law enforcement figures and the firemen figs (the ones with the black hats) I'd be much appreciative. Oh, and at not too high of a cost. I've got an awesome idea for a custom that needs both of those figures.

• 2 weeks later...

the custom that I'm making with the law enforcement/firefighter figs is from an old TV Show called Emergency! Paramedics Johnny and Roy... In minimate form!

I've got them mostly done. I need a few more parts to complete the deal. Especially the law enforcement bodies. I just need the torsos of them.