UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mine and BHM's Peter Pan mates arrived today, some of the 4-packs were pretty dinged up, but the ships are case fresh with the tissue paper intact. Ironically, the damaged 4-packs appear to have been damaged prior to shipping, as the boxes they arrived in were well packed and in great condition.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only issue I had with the shipping of my 4-packs was the lack of a cover plastic on one of my Hook/Tinkerbell sets. Michael and Tink were "flying" around the shipping box; they all looked perfect though and everything was there.

I got two of the 4-packs with Hook and both arrived smashed. They were put in the box and then air bags were put in and they were too big so the packing person forced the box closed smashing the 4-packs to hell. Good deal otherwise.

I just realized that Disneystore.com is on Ebates. I could have gotten another 3.0% back but I didn't use the link. It looks like the 40% off promo code expired. If you buy online a lot, you should take a look at the Ebates site. I started using the site after the Microsoft Live rewards promotion ended.

I'm sure that many people raise their eyebrows when 'us MIB clan' throw tantrums when our stuff arrives bent up....they're possibly right to do so .

However......I pay for the packaging & I know how much it costs 'cause I worked in that industry....if I'm paying for it I have the right to be pissed.

Just saying.

Just got these in the mail after taking advantage of the 40% sale. Gotta say that I like these a lot better in hand than I did just seeing the pictures. Especially Wendy, I thought she looked odd and frumpy, but in hand that doesn't seem to be the case. My 4-year-old daughter loves them too. She really likes being able to hide the figures under the floor of the ship.

I have to ask, though, what is the function of the tiny holes on the bottom of Rabbit boy's feet?

Nope. The rabbit feet look more like the hole is the size of a peg for, say, War Machines guns or the peg on the flight stand that came with the Peter Pan sets. And, if I recall correctly, the rabbit character did not come with a stand at all.