UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone help me out with some at these prices...I will gladly buy another set for that!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Why could you not have asked me literally an hour before?

because I just got here, so i was literally not aware of it an hour before :P

Jeff of the Miniacs

Here's some extra incentive, $15 off when you spend $75 (plus free shipping).

Here's how to get $15 off and Free Shipping when you spend $75 or more:

1. Place at least $75 worth of eligible items in your bag.
2. Type your One-Time-Use Promo Code E141301IM5BBYFK into the Add Promo Code field, then click Apply.
3. The promotion will be applied, if eligible.
4. Continue shopping or begin checkout.
5. Use your One-Time-Use Promo Code between June 3, 2013 and September 2, 2013.

$15 Off and Free Shipping when you spend $75 or more Promotion Restrictions: * Offer begins on June 3, 2013 and expires 11:59pm PT, September 2, 2013 and valid on any single purchase at DisneyStore.com. $15 off offer applies to any order of $75 or more. Free Shipping applies to standard delivery on any order of $75 or more, sent to a single shipment address in the US., and is based on pre-tax, post-discount amount. $15 Off promotion excludes shipping and handling charges, gift cards, gift wrap and gift boxes, publications, memberships, media, games and accessories, electronics, Disney INFINITY merchandise, Disney Theme Park passes, Limited Edition merchandise, Dooney & Bourke, Duffy the Disney Bear Collection, select Monsters University Campus Store merchandise, personalization, and items not in stock. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. Offer valid on phone orders and orders placed online at DisneyStore.com. Not valid on purchases from Disney Store, Disney Baby retail or outlet locations, or Disney Parks and Resorts store locations. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Limit one per Household. Promo Code may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of promo code is acceptance of its terms. Disney E-Commerce reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time. Void where prohibited.

Updated code: E141304K99WGZCK

^ I should have checked my emails yesterday as it was just sitting there till I checked this morning. It's from a Disney Movie Rewards contest entry but the code itself is not unique (since my wife got the same code from her account) so everyone can use this.

So guess that makes it the third mouse gets the cheese thumbsup.gif

Found this code online: DMRJUN

Good for $15 off and free shipping, if you spend more than $100.

That's way better than the 'Buy One, Get One' promo I used. I suppose it helps to read the fine print first.

*Buy one item at regular price and get the one you just bought (offer does not give you an additional item, duh!). ‘Buy One, Get One’ offer cannot be combined with any other offers and is solely intended to lure you into spending more than you normally would on stuff that you really don’t need. Hey, we’ve got to make money somehow, right? Of course our company is making a buttload of money charging $95 a day to walk around our parks, but frankly we’re greedy little turds who just love money. And paying to keep Walt’s head alive in a jar isn’t cheap either; but still it really is just about getting more money. ‘Buy One, Get One’ offer has no expiration date, however we will promote it as if it is ending soon to goad you into spending your money now and will make you feel like you’ve gotten a bargain. If you want a real bargain, just wait until we have another one of our ‘real’ sales. You know, the ones where we mark down our overpriced merchandise to price levels that match similar products in other retail stores. If you want to wait, that’s cool with us. We know you’ll eventually buy it though, so just take your time (it’s not like you’ll be able to buy our stuff anywhere else anyways). Offer void where prohibited. Restrictions apply. All products are subject to being sat on by some dude that’s shaped like Dumbo prior to shipping. Please consult a doctor before participating in the ‘Buy One, Get One’ sale. If effects of the ‘Buy One, Get One’ sale last for more than four hours, consult a physician immediately. Have a magical day!

I got one that email too. How cool is it to see Minimates in an email that doesn't come from AFX, Luke, BBTS, or Entertainment Earth! Minimates have hit the big time, baby! :woot:

Edited by Onyx_6

Picked up all 3 sets today at the Disney Store in Salt Lake City. $9.99 each is hard to pass up.. Happy Father's Day to me.. (Though, to be fair, the wife and son are all over these.. :P)

Really great sets.. nicer quality than I was expecting. My boy loves the Michael figure, but he does keep asking me where his teddy bear is.

How compatible would the bear that came with the Lego minifigure series sleeping boy be:

null_zps924a176d.jpg

Edited by Onyx_6

I had ordered a The Hook/Tinkerbelle set from Luke already so I only picked up the ship and the Peter Pan/lost boys set at the Disney Store in Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL on the 14th of June. I am thinking of trying to make the white rabbit from one of the lost boys as well as using the sets as parts for customs. I have a set that are still in the packaging for my collection and will be storing them away. I may keep Peter Pan and Tinkerbelle untouched but I have started converting Michael into Henry from "Once Upon A Time" and took parts from Hook to use on my Custom Captain Hook from "Once Upon A Time". I used the top hat/hair from John for my custom "Mad Hatter" from "Once Upon A Time". I do hope to find the time to try to make more from the parts but I need to see the spin-off of Once Upon A Time to get an idea of how the characters will be in Wonderland so I can do my best to peice parts together.

I will hope to convert Wendy into an updated Belle or some other custom creation of mine.

Picked-up all three today for $9.99 ea in Kansas. They still had a good amount despite being clearanced. I hope this doesn't discourage Disney from consigning more 'mates in the future as they really are quite nice despite their original shocking price-point (well, primarily the ship). While sifting through sets for uncrushed packaging and optimum paint app.s I did come across an interesting variation on John's top-hat that I haven't seen mentioned in previous posts (forgive me if it has) in a few of the "Hook" packs. Of about 6 that I examined, 4 were simply painted a matte black and 2 had a strange glittery flocking (pixie dust?). Despite my personal preference for the simple matte black, I grabbed a glittered set since there were fewer of them. Does anybody have any info. on this that I might have overlooked; were they all supposed to be this way and some just slipped through or what?