UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Brooch!! Someone bring me a brooch with which to stab out my eyes!! And enough liquor to wipe that memory out of my head. Dear God in Heaven, Rob, what did we do to you to deserve that?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So. . .I never saw the original post that this thread is obviously based on. Is there actually a Peter Pan Minimate happening? If so, does "retailer exclusive" mean it will be sold exclusively at Disney stores, or that the retailers will get a free promo a la Santa Spidey?

in the speculation thread it was stated that a previously unannounced retailer exclusive would go on sale 2/11/13, there were some hints given as to it being based on a movie, pre 1950's i think, from a major studio, utilizing the new small(kid) legs/arms, 1 vehicle etc... the think tank that is MMMV deduced that it made sense that since it coincided with the dvd relase date for peter pan that this was likely the property.

Edit : looks like GH beat me to the explanation

Edited by Mattallica

So. . .I never saw the original post that this thread is obviously based on. Is there actually a Peter Pan Minimate happening? If so, does "retailer exclusive" mean it will be sold exclusively at Disney stores, or that the retailers will get a free promo a la Santa Spidey?

You can't possibly be serious. Eleven thousand posts and none of them were in the Speculation Thread?huh.png

LOL I see. Well, I'm just gonna assume that that's what it is, then!

And have I never posted there? Guess I don't deal in speculation and hearsay, but in cold, hard facts. That's what separates me from the riff-raff, really.

Edited by karamazov80

Somewhere in a warehouse in America sits cases of new Minimates exclusives. Untouched and unsoiled by this wicked world. If the world descended into a zombie apocalypse overnight tonight, I would have my first quest.

I would think that DST's offices would yield even more treasures!

I'm in.. just promise me we will also seek out the long lost twinkie warehouse. (I figure if they exist.. twinkies and minimates will survive any type of apocalypse)

Somewhere in a warehouse in America sits cases of new Minimates exclusives. Untouched and unsoiled by this wicked world. If the world descended into a zombie apocalypse overnight tonight, I would have my first quest.

I would think that DST's offices would yield even more treasures!

I'm in.. just promise me we will also seek out the long lost twinkie warehouse. (I figure if they exist.. twinkies and minimates will survive any type of apocalypse)

I'd be shocked if the DST offices didn't also hold a decent selection of......refreshments. Junk food and alcohol!

Do you think wearing a suit made of zombie minimates would allow one to walk unnoticed among the zombie hordes? Probably not...

I have said before I wasn't sold fully on these and to be honest I'm still not but I can see these being a big seller. Even just for customisers the parts alone are worth the buy. The mini tinkerbell as a base for wasp, top hat and umbrella are a rare part and essential for any penguin custom or even ringmaster with the hat. Talking of hats hooks just screams foolkiller to me.