UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens and Lost in Space!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B9 is AWESOME!!!

Hopefully one day we'll get a Robbie the Robot from Forbidden Planet.

But how is a LiS 2-pack going to work? Is it going to be part of a larger LiS line or a 4-pack? Or is it going to be part of a TV series mashup line, similar to the Sony Video Game line where each pack was from a different property? Or will it be like the Desperately Seeking Susan set where it's just one 2-pack sold through specialty?

Whatever the case, as long as this gets released, I'm happy.

Zach had them on his t-shirt:

null_zpsf88fc014.jpg

And, here's a few shots to get you in the mood for Aliens:

null_zpsf83d9db1.jpg

null_zps19a617b6.jpg

At least until Zach posts the slides from the panel.

Robot looks nothing like a Minimate. And there will, no doubt, be at least half a dozen in my collection. :)

If the rest of the crew can be captured this well, I truly hope they will see production.

I've learned not to take too much heed of the details on proto mates but something is decidely wrong about that Robot codpiece . I've looked at the pictures of the 'real' Robot & I can see the problem the designers are having but I'm not sure this guy needs articulated legs ?

I'm amongst those that can't wait for this set .

Perhaps not in the knees, but the tweaked crotch-piece (that just sounds wrong no matter how I phrase it) will allow B-9 to bend over for lifting or hanging in a deactivated state. It's an artistic liberty that I can live with.

Assuming the clear parts of Robot will be clear in production, I'm pretty happy with these designs as is. I'll take two 4-packs of the main cast and a Chariot, please.

I'm also thinking that Lost in Space Minimates deserves their own thread now that we've got pics. whistling.gif

• 2 months later...

TODAY ONLY:

$20 for Alien Anthology Blu Ray Box Set on Amazon!

If you don't have this already, it's a fantastic deal. If you don't have a Blu Ray player, get one! But make sure you don't miss out on this set.

PROTIP: Use the Amazon link at the bottom of the MMMV Forum page so that the forum gets a bit of funding :)