UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toy Fair 2013

groundhog7s

Lego is ALL about reusing parts; it's kind of the point. Also imagination is in the builder, not the brand.

I meant reusing parts for figures. If they gave us enough bricks to use our imagination it would be nice. Now almost all sets are created with special molds and pieces and not with good ol' bricks.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy moly, i picked a bad year not to sub MOTUC. I want all of the figures they've shown this year. Damn.

DC looks to have a great showing, though Ozy being last is severely annoying. I'm really curious to how they make his costume work. Regardless, all of the guys except Manhattan really needed alternate heads so that's a little irritating. Fire and Huntress look fantastic though.

So disappointed when Mr. Flair chose not to run for governor of our state a few years ago and return to wrestling. That would have been so, so awesome.

Don't know if this is Toy Fair news or not, but there are some pics of 6" '60s Batman figures by Mattel floating around--Batman, Riddler, Penguin, and the Batmobile. They look great, but I'm only interested in the Hot Toys figures.

Are those leaked MOTU figures actual characters from the original line, or are they made up? I remember Mantana, but Batros and Icer I'm drawing a blank on. I just like saying "Castaspella." She's like the waitress at an greasy pizza place.

Eeeh, Castaspella, why you no-a get the customers their parmesan cheese-a?

60s Batman line looks great and cheesy and fun. Can't wait; Gorshin Riddler is going to be my go-to Riddler.

I really can't wait to see the Archer figures. I'm pulling for fully articulated 6 inch. Love Archer; i'm wondering how in-depth they'll get with the line. I'd love a Barry.

Yeah I can't wait to see the Archer figures. I just want a Carol Cheryl and Ostrich 2-pack before the line ends!