UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor 2 coming Nov 2013, Will we get minimates?

monkeycrumb

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched this film - and now i'm even more gytted that we wont be getting a Frigga. Her scene was actually the highlight of the movie for me.

This film over-all was a bit dull for me. I didn't feel like it had the humour of the first one. Thank Odin Darcy was there, or this would have been even more dull.

Some great fights, but the editing was a bit hit n miss. They lost a lot of the visual story-telling through either cuts that were too fast, or shots that had important bits of information happening outside the frame.

Mates wise - the specialty assortment makes sense. Great to see Heimdall get some love. But i am truly bummed that We wont see Frigga.

I spotted this on another site regarding a certain item that is briefly glimpsed in the mid-credits scene, and I thought it was pretty cool. I will just post the link due to possible spoilers: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/pipipi314/adamwarlock_zps314c2179.jpg

I was wondering what that was. I thought they'd wondered onto the set of of the Dr Who special or something....

I spotted this on another site regarding a certain item that is briefly glimpsed in the mid-credits scene, and I thought it was pretty cool. I will just post the link due to possible spoilers: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/pipipi314/adamwarlock_zps314c2179.jpg

I thought that it might have been Mojo's carcass. This makes more sense :lol: Thanks for sharing that, Luke.

That scene was just weird and uncomfortable.

If that's a setup for the tone of Guardians of the Galaxy then I'm beginning to question it. But I believe the reason it WAS so strange is because it was in such a different movie with characters who CLEARLY didn't belong there. A whole movie that works like that could be pretty good. But a sudden scene the f**k outta nowhere... yeah that doesn't work.

Just saw this earlier tonight... thought it was pretty good, but I don't think I liked it as much as I recall liking the first. Chris Hemsworth really is perfect as Thor, though, as is Tom Hiddleson as Loki. One thing I thought was kind of odd is that we didn't see any new Asgardians. Balder? Skurge? Enchantress? Where are you? And does anyone have any idea why Hougun was written out so quickly? And am I the only one that thinks Sif is like a billion times hotter then Jane Foster? I spent the whole movie thinking "what is wrong with you, Thor?"

I have to say, I'm more excited now for the Minimates then I was before. Still, I'm not all that thrilled to be getting two civilians, especially when there's still 2/3 of the Warriors Three to make (we've covered that, though). Did we ever get word on what the TRU exclusives were going to be? I'm guessing Frigga/Kurse and Hemdall/Hougun. wallbash.gifFUTRU.gif