UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hasbro Star Wars Black series

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame, Hasbro. sad.png

No worries, G. smile.png

I really want the SDCC version, I just can't afford to pay as much as it's going for (I'd have done $50; but I can't afford, let alone justify, $150).

I just hope I can find him in stores, and they release the slab later on (with a Tattooine Han). That way, both would cost me $10 less than the exclusive.

Speaking of, have these been spotted out in the wild, yet? Even though I already anxiously grabbed my Maul, I'm still seeing all four on shelves. So, hopefully Boba won't be too hard to find (I can see at first, but maybe once they've been out for awhile).

I really don't want Greedo, otherwise, I'd cancel my Leia on BBTS for store credit and grab the whole set (I wasn't really wanting Han, but he looks cool enough, and if I can get Boba, then win/win). Anyone want the Rodian for cost if I did that?

Edited by TENIME_art

I would recommend taking the plunge and getting the set while you can, Ten. I suspect that this wave might be harder to come by, if only because Wave One seems really plentiful (I hope that's not because they aren't selling...unsure.png ). I think Boba's going to be tough to find (Han probably will be as well), and I don't think it's worth taking the risk. The case from BBTS works out to basically the same price as retail, with shipping, which I think is a small price to pay for peace of mind. I doubt you'll have much trouble flipping Greedo if you really don't want him.

Well, Greedo is really nice, so you might end up glad to have him. The way I look at it, I'd rather have him and Slave Leia then not have Boba and Han, you know? Anyway, Wave 2 is available at Hasbro Toy Shop, though Boba looks to be already sold out.

• 3 weeks later...

No problem. biggrin.png They also have good prices on Batman '66 figures; Catwoman, Riddler, and both Batmans are $8.99-9.99, and the Joker is an amazing $4.99. I was only going to get the villains if I found them for a good price, so I was happy to take advantage.

• 2 months later...

And you bought it?!

Here's my deal, I bought Darth Vader from the 3 3/4 line black series and I want a Boba Fett to stand with him. I saw the new 6' DV two days ago and he has a three part removable mask, my dream figure. My dilemma is that I can buy the Vintage Collection Fett for pretty cheap, or I can pursue the Black Series Fett no so cheap, ultimately grab DV and probably buy Maul and Solo. So is it worth it to invest in Black and spend the cash? Thanks who ever answers!