UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hasbro Star Wars Black series

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have that pre-ordered at BBTS, but I might take a look for it this weekend. That's always been a favorite of mine. I wasn't particularly thrilled with the SDCC reveals; I'm probably just in this line for the big guns and a few key supporting characters.

No worries, actually found a Speeder Bike today at my local Target. Fresh case. Love it to death; the visor is *slightly* warped but i wasn't paying attention to see if both were. Also, be careful with the small pistol. The trigger guard broke in seconds on mine (not sure it wasn't already broken).

Bike is beautiful though and the Scout is the best articulated Black figure yet; love the double-elbows, and he has boot cuts too. Great set; probably should have been $35 and not $40, but definitely worth picking up since it won't last to go on sale.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Found 'em today as well. Boy, that Speeder Bike and Pilot are outstanding. Definitely my favorite SWB figure yet. Haven't opened Jabba yet, because there's always a chance I will buy the SDCC one when HTS finally posts the exclusives. Looks cool in the box, though.

• 3 weeks later...

If you look back through this thread, I've asked that question before and can never get a straight answer. I just want to know if anyone has ever seen a non derpy Luke, but that's cool Sam.

I haven't looked them over too close but I haven't noticed any derpy eyes this wave.

I stopped at one Target over the weekend and snagged a Speeder Bike, it was the only Non Wave 1 Black Series they had which I thought was weird.

Thanks guys! Good find on the Luke and the speeder! I've only seen the speeders once and I opted for a set of GotG minimates instead. Can't wait to snag one next time I see it.

Whywing is the speeder trooper more articulated then a standard SWBS? Can Han ride the bike? Boba? Thanks!

The Biker Scout has the same articulation as the Storm/Sandtrooper, which is a little bit more than the rest of the figures. Han could probably fit on the bike, but Boba would have some difficulty because of his belt pouches. Neither of them would be able to hook their feet properly, though, because the Biker Scout's peg holes are at the front of his feet.

EDIT: Didn't see the question was aimed at Whywing. Ooops.

Edited by Glantern