UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hasbro Star Wars Black series

Wave four was announced today it's another stormtrooper, a clonetrooper, Aiken Skywalker and Boba Fett! again

Edited by Zak Katz

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart. I've never seen Boba in a store (preordered him though), so there is definitely a market. Stormtroopers can probably be released 'till the cows come home. Really, other then Leia and Greedo, there haven't been any missteps in this line so far.

But where's Chewie? I won't complain about the army builders, I wanted another stormtrooper. I also want Anakin, but don't need another Boba. Does this mean scalpers take a hit? If so, that's great! I hope that this will be the last repeated character for a while, wave five should have Darth Vader and Chewie, But who else? Clonetrooper? Anakin? Do the deluxe figures count? I know C3-PO and The Emperor are in the works as well as Luke from VI.

But where's Chewie? I won't complain about the army builders, I wanted another stormtrooper. I also want Anakin, but don't need another Boba. Does this mean scalpers take a hit? If so, that's great! I hope that this will be the last repeated character for a while, wave five should have Darth Vader and Chewie, But who else? Clonetrooper? Anakin? Do the deluxe figures count? I know C3-PO and The Emperor are in the works as well as Luke from VI.

Chewie got pushed to a deluxe slot like Jabba or the Speeder Bike. Lucasarts didn't like the way he was jammed to fit the packaging. But each wave is getting one repeated character, they said that a little before Toy Fair i think.

The one's we've seen sculpted are the Black Pauldron Sandtroopers, Chewie, Vader, Jedi Luke, Jabba, and the Biker. This was the "rumored" list on RebelScum from before Toy Fair:

• SW 6″ EP 4 CHEWBACCA
  • SW 6″ TIE PILOT
  • SW 6″ EP 5 C-3P0
  • SW 6″ EP II CLONE TROOPER
  • SW 6″ EP 5 DARTH VADER
  • SW 6″ EP 6 LUKE JEDI
  • SW 6″ JAWAS
  • SW 6″ SANDTROOPERS (Multiple Listings)
  • SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH DELUXE AST (?)
  • SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH JABBA THE HUTT
  • SW BLACK SERIES 6INCH SPEEDER BIKE

So i'd be willing to bet we see the TIE Pilot and another rerelease to round out the following wave, if they're keeping an Original Trilogy theme for it.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

He comes with two heads that look identical from the small thumbnail I've seen, so I would assume. It's his EpIII costume, so having two heads would be pointless otherwise, as that's the only thing that changes in the movie.

Thanks, makes sense; I didn't know about accessories for him. Now I'll have to add him to my list.

He comes with two heads that look identical from the small thumbnail I've seen, so I would assume. It's his EpIII costume, so having two heads would be pointless otherwise, as that's the only thing that changes in the movie.

Well, that, and the Starfighter headgear from the opening. That would also be a neat alternate look. But yea, we're getting one normal Anakin head and one that looks disheveled, damaged, and Sith-y, so probably Mustafar-inspired. Shame we don't have an Obi-Wan to match.

I'm curious, why don't you want Troopers, Ten?