UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hasbro Star Wars Black series

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having only Leias and Greedos my TRU stocked another wave of series one and maybe two. There were no Bobas but there were two Hans. There are so many Leias and Greedos it's hard to keep track of what's been there and what could be new. I bought the Sand Trooper and R2, but past on Luke. I broke R2-D2 within twenty minutes of playing with him. I dropped him and his head pegs fell out. With out paying enough attention I put one of the pegs in the wrong hole, and it won't come out. I'm going to call Hasbro and hope for the best!

Replacement

The only reason I'd pass on Solo

post-6416-0-06239900-1393661199_thumb.jp

I need two! I'm not army building $20 figures haha I'm excited for the eventual Snow Trooper, he's my fav! and I'd get two Imperial Guards, and maybe a handful of Battle Droids/ Drodikas

I finally found a Fett. It's a good figure but I don't think it lives up to the hype. I guess when I see what Hasbro can do in the 4" line the 6" line just doesn't seem like enough of a step up, even if it is still one of the better lines out there. It probably didn't help that I got some of the new Arkham Origins figures at the same time; they managed to impress in a way Fett didn't.

I found a Sandtrooper at TRU. Picked him up for $16. Good, I guess? IDK, I am a notorious MOSC Star Wars collector, so I just can't bring myself to open these, and I'm having a hard time spending $20 for what will essentially sit in my closet forever. It was fine when it was $5, but this is a whole new ballgame.

And Leia looks fine to me. Carrie Fisher is short anyways. 5' 1"-2" if I recall.

post-6416-0-17681900-1394205711_thumb.jp

Maybe they got it right....

Any body get wave 3? My Luke's eyes are bad, I'm trying to get a new one. I love the Stormtrooper, he looks great next to the Sandtrooper. And then surprisingly Obi! He's awesome, but where are some interchangeable hands? Some kind of accessory would have been nice!!! I traded my Han for Slave Leia, and she's better then I thought she'd be. I'm looking forward to Luke, he looks great, sans face.

Does anyone know the official wave 4? I've heard they're going to release Episode III Anakin in wave 3.5 or something along those lines.

Edited by Zak Katz

A New Hope Leia is at the top of my wants for this line. I think the fact that she is actually wearing clothes will inately improve the look of the figure, since Slave Leia's joints are so ugly. I have a feeling we will see one of Jabba's dancers as the SDCC exclusive, ala Han Solo in carbonite. Other than that, there aren't many females I can see happening in the 6 inch line. Aayla Secura? Episode 1 Amidala in the maroon outfit her first figure was in? Army builder hand maidens? Haha. Star Wars is a boys club for sure.