UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hasbro Star Wars Black series

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next wave has Ep. 3 Obi-Wan and Anikin with (I think) swappable heads.

The one flaw that I've found in this line so far is that the ball socket for the heads on the Sandtrooper is much too big for Han and Luke's heads.

Now that Vader and Chewie have been announced, Yoda is probably my biggest want. I'm not sure ultimately how "all-in" on this line I will be; I've bought them all so far, but that's due to circumstances as much as anything. I probably would have skipped the Sandtrooper if I wasn't so damn excited to finally get 6" Star Wars (he was the first one I saw). And I definitely would have passed on Leia and probably Greedo if I hadn't ordered the set. I'll be in for pretty much anyone with a lightsaber, but beyond that I can't say.

Do you think we'll see 5 packs like the ML Thunderbolts and All New X Men sets? I do. At 89.99 I could see a 5 pack of Stormtroopers selling out at a con. At TRU, something like

A New Hope (Tatooine)

Luke

Obi Wan

R2D2

C3P0

Hologram Leia

Death Star

Luke (ST disguise)

Han (ST disguise)

Leia

Stormtrooper x 2

Sell him for $15, that would make one more inclined to make the deal...

I did open Boba, whoa! He's awesome!

I got Maul...he's missing a horn, he's missing paint apps, his right leg isn't in all the way so he's hard to stand! Does Hasbro have good CS? From far away he looks sweet!

I called Hasbro about a replacement for Maul's head. Pretty solid CS, but basically I can send my Maul back, they send the postage, and they send me a random set from series one. Or they refund my money in the amount for a new Maul on their website. Thoughts on what you guys would do?

It's that much because it's a sample, it'll go down Shane

Well, that shows how little I know about the Black Series. I am glad to know it will be more reasonably priced at retail. Thanks for the info.

I picked up an X-Wing Luke. I love him. I finally opened Leia (and got her in a nice sitting position) and brought Maul out of Storage. The whole group looks fantastic. I'll still only cherry-pick this line, but they're great, I love them.

I can't wait for the Funko Legacy figures. Have Darth Vader fight The Rocketeer. Have Han Solo and Mal Reynolds team up. Khal Drogo can add Leia to his harem, lol. *jumps for joy*

I just bought wave 3 including another Solo. I still have my receipt from target, I'm going to try to exchange him for Greedo.

Edited by Zak Katz