UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Retiring from Commission Minimates

Hey guys,

This year I am retiring from doing commissions. My schedule has become too crazy, and I have too many other projects I want to do. But I know some people have been on the fence about ordering, and I wanted to post here and give everyone one last opportunity to place an order. Customs start at $40, and would probably be finished sometime this summer. Please PM me or send me an email by the end of February.

I will still be doing customs for myself, and possibly selling duplicates of these from time to time. I still love doing customs, and I will still be updating the Minimate Factory.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered commissions over the past 7 years!

Luke

Dammit, and there was just something I was thinking about commissioning from you the other day, and now I can't remember what it was.unsure.png I just hope I remember by February!

Can't blame you for retiring; you've certainly given more to the customizing community than anyone. Although it has been a while since we saw a decal update....laugh.png

Wow. Well - if it's not too late, i may just put in a request....

Glad to hear we'll still be seeing customs from you in the future, even if they are not commissions. You're work on here is always a highlight to see and has even inspired me to have a go at customising, myself.

I guess I will have to hurry up and decide if I want you to make me a Worf minimate or not. I appreciate you making decals for me for my custom Star Trek TNG minimates. I was going to ask for decals for Enterprise crew after the new Legacy line of mates came out but I guess I will figure out how to do my own after you retire.

I appreciate you contributions to my collection and the internet images of all those you made customs for. Thank you for being an inspiration. Because of you I got into some customizing.

I will keep in touch and hope to one day meet you in person.

God Bless.

While i haven't been able to commission you as much as I'd have liked (sodding lack of funds dry.png). your work is amazing and I feel they will be sorely missed smile.png. Heck I probably wouldn't have started my own "Replacement Superman Mon-El" custom if it wasn't for your work.

Edited by pawcanada