UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Welcome back MMMV..........

Also, I sent out a blanket email to all members addressing the outage initially. If you did not get it, make sure your email is up to date or check your SPAM/Junk folder.

I dropped the ball on the FB page. I didn't set it up, but I should have mentioned it in a blanket email. Sorry, I was a bit frassled...

I got a lot of offers of help, advice, suggestions, etc. I thank all of you for that and all the kind words of support. I mean it when I say it was very much appreciated.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get a run down of what happened while the site was away? I'm worried I missed something.

I feel like this "lost week" was the result of someone traveling back in time and/or jumping to another universe and messing with the whole system. Like this past week got retconned out of ever happening.

white+tulip.jpg

Edited by pappymojo

The Facebook refugee camp needs a perma-link on the main page like MMHQ, Factory and MMC. Just, you know, when the mods get around to it.

100% agreed, on both counts. Cause, ya know, sounds like we may need it again soon.

I dropped the ball on the FB page. I didn't set it up, but I should have mentioned it in a blanket email. Sorry, I was a bit frassled...

Nobody blames you, man. You had a lot on your plate. And if they do, well, I still have my other shoe and a pretty good arm. :devil:

Can we get a run down of what happened while the site was away? I'm worried I missed something.

I feel like this "lost week" was the result of someone traveling back in time and/or jumping to another universe and messing with the whole system. Like this past week got retconned out of ever happening.

white+tulip.jpg

You're my new hero. :highfive2:

MMMV going down was a terrible, horrible thing. But the silver lining is we get to hear from Shane and Ady. You guys should step out from under your rock more often. :)

I check the boards most days but I must admit I rarely post, I feel like a traitor to mates, the last mates I picked up were the RGB Ghosts the other year, sad but true :/

OK, I am officially giving the "all clear".

Yay! So we can go ahead and break the place now, right? Hopefully no more little multiverse blackouts. Thanks MMMV staff! Although, I'd prefer seeing the "Service Unavailable" message than the "Fatal Error" message that was going on recently. tongue.png

Edit: Just noticed the warning points under my avatar. I want warning points! Gimme points!

Edited by storm 1:08