UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Welcome back MMMV..........

To be fair, Zack, I tried to find you, but you weren't on FB.

Thank you SO much Shane!

I'm on, but my name's spelled "Zach," which is pretty much a lifelong problem. No worries, I know I'm not friends with most of you guys, although I see the friend requests and they make me feel all warm and fuzzy. It's entirely my fault for not accepting them.

I also read every message sent to the DST page and customer service, if anyone ever needs to reach me outside the MMMV.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am sorry for all the trouble. I assure you, I've hardly slept in a week. I have an emotional attachment to this place that makes me crazy when there is downtime. We are back up, but not completely out of the woods. One more terrifying step and we should be stable again.

Wanted to say thanks for the PM that you sent out last week, Shane. I know it must have been a tough week, but that was very appreciated.:thumbsup:

Yay it's back! What a treacherous week it was.

I can't help but notice that a all the posts from a few days before the down time are gone. Should we expect those to come back, or are they sacrificed to the internet gods? I only ask because I posted some pictures that are now gone and I'm wondering if I should repost them or not.

Yay it's back! What a treacherous week it was.

I can't help but notice that a all the posts from a few days before the down time are gone. Should we expect those to come back, or are they sacrificed to the internet gods? I only ask because I posted some pictures that are now gone and I'm wondering if I should repost them or not.

The internet gods took much appeasing, your pictures were indeed sacrificed.

Apologies, and yes please repost them.

It was a mixed form of torture this past week.

MMV was down. BUT the reveals were coming from everywhere!

So much to see, but no MMV to discuss them on. I don't want to join Facebook, but that was the closest I've come was this past week. I was reduced to lurking on DST's FB page.

I think what I missed the most were the updates from Zach, not being able to speculate, and not being able to look at the customs.

Welcome back everyone! MODS, please keep us up for Toy Fair at least! I wish you luck in getting away from GD, but I need my MMV at Toy Fair time!

But... what about all my witty comments! I can't just recreate those!

The dark underlords of the internet feed upon witty comments, your sarcasm and wit is their lifeblood.

Recreating them now would only anger G'dd'y lord of this domain who would know that he had devoured such precious morsels once before.

The dark underlords of the internet feed upon witty comments, your sarcasm and wit is their lifeblood.

Recreating them now would only anger G'dd'y lord of this domain who would know that he had devoured such precious morsels once before.

G'dd'y sounds horrible, but this is the human form he has chosen, and I would let that devour my morsels... :yes:

godaddy-danica-patrick.jpg

Im glad people made good use of the facebook page, I wasnt sure how long we'd be down so I created it as a back up in case this was going to be long term. Anyone is welcome to join they just have to be on the friends-list of any current members. Also Zach, I tried adding you but I never got a response :/

Super glad the MMV is back!

so we're moving to a new host soon?

G'dd'y sounds horrible, but this is the human form he has chosen, and I would let that devour my morsels... :yes:

godaddy-danica-patrick.jpg

I hear she's single now....

Bob....we're "friends" and I didn't get an invite...are you breaking up with me? :angry:

Oh, honey, how could I ever forget you? Sorry, though.

One of the things that really helped during "The Facebook Daysâ„¢" was that "MMMV Roll Call" jcastick came up with, so everybody could check how the "secret identities" match with the real MMMV names.

But the best thing was to meet NorthRaider again! You should really come back, girl! :yes:

Geez... now I feel bad for mentioning the FB thing. Know that if you did not find it or know it existed, it's because we/they didn't find you yet. There was a lot of ongoing searching for folks right up until the minute the 'verse was back online. But like Bob said, it was a matter of tracking down people's real names, were they on FB, ect. No purposful exclusions were implied. Given more time, we probably could have reassembled the whole gang. Fortunately, that's no longer an issue.