UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Welcome back MMMV..........

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw... they rearranged my stuff... I had it just the way I like it. Darn GD techs. And someone open a window, it smells funky, and not just the usual funk that whaffs over from the lurkers' corner.

Still, it's good to settle into my comfy chair and be home again.

Missed you guys who didn't make the temp facebook migration. Big props to UDP for setting it up. (and if some genius can figure out how to transfer all that stuff back over here... )

And bigger props to Shane and the gang for not strangling the "experts" who were "helping" to get everything working again.

Now... what were we talking about...?

Edited by Mirymate

Yeah, that was awful and yet DST was churning things out left and right with no witty banter to accompany it. I thought I'd lost all of you forever. :wub:

So now that we're back, (this should probably be in the speculation thread) Was the whole 'astronaut' thing Zach hinted at revealed to be Star Trek?

A simple yes or no response will be fine. :)

Oh its good to be back I realy felt homeless there, what a long week.Thank you for the Email Shane letting me know what was going on and of course everyone who put in all the hard work getting us back up and running.Oh today is a good day .Thank you

Chuck was sad the boards were down. He wanted to see what you guys thought.

I'm sad I wasn't told about any home away from home! I checked this site every hour for a week.

We're not "friends", otherwise I could've invited you. Fell free to join us here - just in case: https://www.facebook.com/groups/126466200854109/128791583954904/?notif_t=group_activity

Well, I am sorry for all the trouble. I assure you, I've hardly slept in a week. I have an emotional attachment to this place that makes me crazy when there is downtime. We are back up, but not completely out of the woods. One more terrifying step and we should be stable again.