boyd

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another hint, finish the sentence: "Gooble gobble, gooble gobble...."

"gooble gobble, gooble gobble, nude Bea Arthur's, gonna bobble'

That's all I can come up with.

It's from "Freaks". Gooble, Gobble, Gooble, Gobble. One of Us! One of Us!

Congrats Boyd!

Hope you survive the X-perience!

That is such awesome news... though I guess it means Boyd's custom page still won't be updated this year.laugh.png

But I'm really thrilled for you, Jeff. Your work was the very first Minimate customs I remember seeing, back when I first got into them; I remember looking through your gallery and thinking "I want that one, and that one, and that one"....

Clapping%20Hands.gif

Another hint, finish the sentence: "Gooble gobble, gooble gobble...."

"gooble gobble, gooble gobble, nude Bea Arthur's, gonna bobble'

That's all I can come up with.

It's from "Freaks". Gooble, Gobble, Gooble, Gobble. One of Us! One of Us!

Oh, I know. I just have a one track mind it seems.

And it was odd for me to come into the panel late and have to wonder how boyd was lucky enough to get up there with Zach. I thought maybe he won a drawing or somethng and got to click through the slides for Zach.

Congrats Boyd! Now, they have to sign you on as creative consultant, so you can convince them to do all those wacky, forgotten silver aged characters.

Diamond's new painter is a cock?

RrxkUhu.jpg Edited by karamazov80

Diamond's new painter is a cock?

headslap.gif

[Gotta get a little creative with the last clue...]

I wasn't being creative?!

Cockatoo? To be fair I thought you were just screwing with people. tongue.png

Congrats, Boyd! Does this mean you have to leave your wife here? XD

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

I was supposed to be a SHIELD Agent. The angle is weird; you can't see my holster at all. And I spent a lot of time trying to get that to sit right AND hold both a pistol and a rifle on the back.

You can at least see the SHIELD patch....

EDIT: Isn't it odd that not one of us thought to have a Minimate in our hands for the picture?

Edited by Onyx_6

Man, only me, Onyx and youbastards are smiling! Onyx was definitely a SHIELD agent, possibly from the Miami Beach branch. And that list of names is accurate. I'm just sorry Delta Chameleon and Gillbob didn't come by after the panel! Another member also stopped by the exhibit at one point, and his name eludes me. I believe his screen name and his real name were the same. Paul something?

Man, that "boid" clue made me laugh. I just pictured Vanko repeating it to people who didn't understand him. "Boid! Boid!"

Peter Pan is doing okay, I think, Not sure. But the only reason it exists is because Disney wanted something to go with the Blu-Ray. So it's not like we had options. If not for Peter Pan, there would be zero Disney Minimates. But tell Disney you want more Disney Minimates by buying Disney Minimates!

Edited by Zach Oat

Man, that "boid" clue made me laugh. I just pictured Vanko repeating it to people who didn't understand him. "Boid! Boid!"

haha ditto, i cracked up on that one.

DSC07832_zpsd202fdb0.jpg

A great picture which almost invites a caption competition tongue.png

I once asked Shane to smile for the camera & he replied that " that would be another $5".

Regards 'Boyd's' elevation ....Boyd & I had a surreal conversation (via PM) some days ago which initially left me with the feeling that I perhaps had missed a day or my medication ....or both huh.png You'll perhaps realise why now.

Fantastic.thumbsup.gif