UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Lego Video Game

Nessex

I had freezing issues with the xbox360 version, but not in the same level every time

and, I'd just like to say, I hate Lego racing challenges.

How do you start the race challenges? Every time i meet Blade or GR, i jump in the nearest cab & move under the arch-way that seems to indicate where the race starts, but nothing happens.... confused.gif

I had freezing issues with the xbox360 version, but not in the same level every time

How do you start the race challenges? Every time i meet Blade or GR, i jump in the nearest cab & move under the arch-way that seems to indicate where the race starts, but nothing happens.... confused.gif

You need to stop under the arch and press "B" (on x360) to start the race (when positioned correctly the button to press appears over your vehicle)

good luck!

You need to stop under the arch and press "B" (on x360) to start the race (when positioned correctly the button to press appears over your vehicle)

good luck!

Ahhhhh - ok. So it'll be something like Triangle for the PS3. I'll give this a go when i get home. Thanks JJ.

so im at 96.3% and probably wont attempt to move past that. But i've run into something troubling...last night i spent a good 4 hours live streaming as i rescued all the remaining Stans and unlocked the man himself. This morning i booted up the game (on PS4 mind you) and STAN IS NOT ON MY CHARACTER ROSTER, his icon is still a question mark and no longer unlocked for me :/ it still reads that i've found all 50 Stans and I still have his trophies, yet I cannot play as him....anyone encountered this?

• 2 weeks later...

The logic behind some heroes really hampers my enjoyment. Characters like Magneto/Storm can't fly, only glide, and Sue Storm being a copy paste of Jean, and Dormammu not being able to fly. Just weird nitpicks.

I know. Like Thor not being able to pull/lift heavy things with handles, but Super Skrull can.

The logic behind some heroes really hampers my enjoyment. Characters like Magneto/Storm can't fly, only glide, and Sue Storm being a copy paste of Jean, and Dormammu not being able to fly. Just weird nitpicks.

I know. Like Thor not being able to pull/lift heavy things with handles, but Super Skrull can.

Luke Cage can too.... Never picked him for stronger than Thor.

Still - when playing any video game about Super-Heroes, you've got to give up a lot of the 616 power balance rules. If they were powered too simililarly to the comics, everyone would only use Dark Phoenix or Galactus.

(having said that though, Mk47 IM is a little too powerful - I think he's the Superman from Batman Lego 2: DC Universe)

I think they make those concessions in the interest of play balancing. Each character can only have so many powers due to the game engine; so Thor can fly but isn't super strong, whereas Cage is super strong but can't fly.

I don't have a problem with this, it encourages players to use different characters.

Though Nessex is right, IM47 (and Heartbreaker) have so many useful powers in one character they often became my default for "getting through stuff"

Super Skrull and Dark phoenix are my defaults, since they cover everything but lightning and magnetism.

Ah, damn - i don't have Dark Phoenix as i didn't get the Pre-Sale add-on pack. Does she have the same power set as regular green Phoenix?

Okay - so maybe it's not actually worth the $4.99 extra?

Can anyone speak with any knowledge about these:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17xf8u_lego-marvel-super-heroes-super-pack-dlc-free-download_videogames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZFsUtek1xo

These are video tutorials showing you how to download and install a program that will generate the DLC codes for Marvel Lego. Neither of the clips seem to have allowed comments underneath, so there's no feedback about a) whether the program works, or B) whether it's a hoax/spam/virus etc...

Does anyone on here have any experience with this sort of thing?

Sorry, no experience with the code generator; seems to be illegal at best.

And I haven't purchased either of the download packs; I just wasn't willing to spend $5 on it when I could buy a full game for that price.

Don't get me wrong, I love most of the characters and Classic Hawkeye on his Skycycle would be sweet!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...