UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best Minimates of 2012 - Award show now on p.6

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Anyone else want to touch that? I got nuthin.

Gettin' nuthin would explain why you're so irritable sometimes. Maybe you should invite those girls back over to open figures with you.

March Third? Can't wait!!

NOW, do we vote on whether Zach shares the awards publicly and gives away the location of our "slice of heaven" here on the internet?

Personally, I'm all for it! I feel anything to highlight Minimates is a great thing. More sales = healthier line. Plus, it might just help clear the 2012 stock from TRU and make way for more 2013 stock! Plus, bringing more board members should be a good thing, especially if they are customizers! I could look at new customs all day every day! :)

March Third? Can't wait!!

NOW, do we vote on whether Zach shares the awards publicly and gives away the location of our "slice of heaven" here on the internet?

Personally, I'm all for it! I feel anything to highlight Minimates is a great thing. More sales = healthier line. Plus, it might just help clear the 2012 stock from TRU and make way for more 2013 stock! Plus, bringing more board members should be a good thing, especially if they are customizers! I could look at new customs all day every day! smile.png

Anybody who is anybody can freely promote the show however they see fit. If anybody has a blog, Facebook page, Twitter account feel free to spread the word of the Best Minimates of 2012 award show. biggrin.png

Don't worry, Dino. I'm sure we'll get a new 'Battle Ravaged' Spider-man at some point.

:P

All joking aside, has everyone noticed the lack of 'battle damaged' non-movie Marvel 'mates? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. The last one I can think of was the Danger Room Wolvie that shipped with Omega Red in TRU wave 10.

Battle Damage seems limited to waves 1-6, with the occasional spare like Mr F and Wolve. Hilariously, Wolvy went the longest without a BD variant. I want to know when we're getting some Battle Damaged females? Elektra would, arguably, have been better in the SHadow Lands wave if she were Battle damaged.

• 2 weeks later...