UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead wave 3

Zak Katz

I don't think he's been confirmed but we've seen a Tyreese, that's all I know about the upcoming third wave. Who do you think will be in wave 3? or who would you like to see? I'm excited about the future of this line, in my opinion variants shouldn't get repetitive, six different Ricks all with different clothes, hair, or lost appendage are much more enticing then another Spider-Man painted slightly different. I see the line emulating the Marvel one, one or two heavy hitters to help sell and some lesser (dead) characters to flush out the line.

Here are who I think are the Heavy Hitters of TWD, characters I think you could have as the main figure in its given wave. They also have to alternate looks obviously if they have just one look they didn't last long enough to be important. Thus far it's been Rick (not first appearance, but right after he leaves the police station with Morgan) and Michonne (not first appearance I think she had a hooded cape) please add who you think belongs

Rick

Carl

Michonne

Andrea

Glenn

Tyreese

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Tyreese and Michonne. Plus everyone in a prison suit, there are a lot of possibilities. I just want to find out how they select their zombies, I've seen a couple they've made so far, I want a zombie SPOILER!!!!!!!! Duane

Governor has to be there, and i really hope he is. I'll take two if i have to.

Phone Rick is SO very likely. And other repeats since we know we have prison jumpsuits coming. I'll venture:

Governor (Doubles as mangled Governor? First action feature? :lol: )

Phone Rick

Riot/Prison Glenn

Tyreese

Carl

Maggie

And zombies. TRU selection choices included too, as interchangeable with 4.

Im calling it,we are gonna get 2 Governors,one will be a Battle Damage Swat variant,and the other will be civilian Governor thumbsup.gif.

Agreed. He will more than likely end up in the comic shop waves (if he ever does get made) and not show up in the TRU wave (because of who he is).

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Smaller figures are possible using standard parts, Below is link to a Franklin Richards custom from what seems like before the dawn of time.

Franklin

The Torso is simply a slipover chest piece and the Peg from the croth goes into the neck hole, short and simple IMO.

T.

Hey, I hope that we do get him. I just don't want to get too excited. Have there been any kid 'mates made with slipper feet in the past?

Only one that comes to mind is the James Howlett minimate that came in the Wolverine TTA boxed set.

Hey, I hope that we do get him. I just don't want to get too excited. Have there been any kid 'mates made with slipper feet in the past?

Only one that comes to mind is the James Howlett minimate that came in the Wolverine TTA boxed set.

James Howlett for a kid with slippers, but we've had kids.

Marty McFly, John Connor, etc.

I am really hoping to get a Maggie and Hershel, a New Glenn with out the Hat would be nice too. I am surprised there's not information yet seeing how the second series is out on ebay an comes out to most stores Wednesday.

Well we Know from the clues:

Series 3 and 4 will have alot to do with prison: Due to the comment abotu prison Rick minimate (maybe more prisoner outfits and swats)

and we know some way or forum there may be a Pregnant Lori minimate. Maybe a little baby bump.

Edited by dexquinto

I am really hoping to get a Maggie and Hershel, a New Glenn with out the Hat would be nice too. I am surprised there's not information yet seeing how the second series is out on ebay an comes out to most stores Wednesday.

Well we Know from the clues:

Series 3 and 4 will have alot to do with prison: Due to the comment abotu prison Rick minimate (maybe more prisoner outfits and swats)

and we know some way or forum there may be a Pregnant Lori minimate. Maybe a little baby bump.

Another Glen has been touted too.

I like people's guesses, but we need to remember how the wave breakdowns have been when thinking of the next few waves:

Shared Zombie 1/Zombie 2

Shared Major Character/Zombie 3

LCS Main Character/Zombie 4

LCS Main Character Variant/Zombie 4

TRU Main Character/Zombie 5

TRU Main Character/Zombie 6

As far as my thoughts on what/who we may see, here goes.

I think both the Governor and Carl could easily be in the Major Character slot shared by LCS and TRU. While both could easily have battle damaged variants, I think those may be held until DST needs to start revisiting characters. For their corresponding Zombies, I hope Governor comes with Penny and Carl comes with Shane :yes:

As far as LCS waves go, I could see:

Axel, variant would be any other prisoner (maybe with alternate heads to make others)

Tyrese, variant post Zombie (or Rick) bash Tyrese

Maggie, variant any of Hershel's other kids

Carol, variant either Sophia or preggers Lori

TRU is really a craps shoot as far as characters are concerned. They could easily have any main or secondary character in either or both spots. Hopefully we won't see the same characters back there though.

And the Zombies I would like to see are:

Bicycle Girl

Helicopter Pilot

Prisoner

Guard

Penny

Shane

"Post Zombie" (the one Carol befriends ;))

Any or all of these will do for me!

I think Rick will be the main character again for wave three, or maybe I'll be a jinx and will make Zach release the next wave, either way I'm happy! Happy new year! The best of mates are yet to come!