UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates Max Galactus arriving soon!

luke314pi

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They show up as "in stock" in a lot of shops now. I just can't convince myself that they are worth $80. I am sure I will see them in person at SDCC, so maybe I will change my mind then.

Like you guys... $80 seems pricey... and although I love the pix i've seen (slippery duckie posted abunch at MMC) the fact they are stuck in that pose is a huge down for me...

I'll probably wait til they go clearance....

T.

Like you guys... $80 seems pricey... and although I love the pix i've seen (slippery duckie posted abunch at MMC) the fact they are stuck in that pose is a huge down for me...

I'll probably wait til they go clearance....

T.

I definatley agree with Timbo...

I picked up my Galactus yesterday. He does seem awful small for the $70 I paid for him, but he is truly cool. He looks great standing in the collection with all of the other FF minis. I'll have to wait until next paycheck to pick up the Sentinel, but he's there waiting for me too...

I really wish that they had stuck to the original release schedule for these. When I ordered them, they were supposed to come out in seperate months... Not two at a time... Oh well...

What does the box look like?

That's a good question! What does it look like?

Nice boxes! really, I like them, and a nice touch on what seems to be a little blurb about the Maximates on the back! Thanks, SD!'

BTW: I'm still debating on getting the Galactus one(seeing as I already have a ML Sentinel, don't need the Maxi Sentinel, but might still buy it). It looks pretty cool!

The crazy thing is that the pictures on the box are much bigger than the actual MaxiMate. It was almost disappointing to see the size of the actual statue once the box was open.

Eight inches seems much bigger until you're actually holding it in your hand.

I know that sounds dirty...