UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Jesus

dj87

Interesting aside. Pope Julius the 1st ordered for the actual date of Jesus' birth to be discovered. The report came back that the date was inconclusive, but the 25th was the best average. So, even not knowing the actual date, the 25th of December is they day people celebrate it.

History. Never leave home without it.

We did mini cupcakes with candles for all of the kids.

Merry Christmas!

Hope Santa leaves you some 2"-high 14-points of articulation-goodness in your stocking!

Happy Birthday, oh biggest of Big Guys!!

And Merry Christmas to my MMMV chums!

In some other cultures they hate the idea of Santa Claus. However in some cultures it is said that Santa was another wise man who was invited by the original three wise men to follow the Holy Star. Santa declined but after hearing rumors that the Savior was born he regretted not going with the three wise men. After hearing the rumors Santa decided he would go around the world. Why? He thought that if he did go around the world he would at one point meet Jesus. So ever since he has gone around the world giving presents to children in the hopes of one day meeting Jesus.

But anyway. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus!

Interesting aside. Pope Julius the 1st ordered for the actual date of Jesus' birth to be discovered. The report came back that the date was inconclusive, but the 25th was the best average. So, even not knowing the actual date, the 25th of December is they day people celebrate it.

They discovered that Jesus was born around the spring (this is not exact but it's the most we know).They placed it on the 25th of December due to the nine months of Virgin Mary's pergnancy.

Anyway Happy Birthday Jesus And Merry Christmas Everyone!

They discovered that Jesus was born around the spring (this is not exact but it's the most we know).They placed it on the 25th of December due to the nine months of Virgin Mary's pergnancy.

And to superimpose on the Ancient Roman holiday of Saturnalia. Constantine wanted to unify Rome with a single religion, and Christianity was gaining ground that time. In order not to offend the pagan Romans, he essentially replaced pagan holidays, traditions and dates with Christian's. This way, the pagans wouldn't know they were being replaced with another belief system.

Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone, have a good one!

And to superimpose on the Ancient Roman holiday of Saturnalia. Constantine wanted to unify Rome with a single religion, and Christianity was gaining ground that time. In order not to offend the pagan Romans, he essentially replaced pagan holidays, traditions and dates with Christian's. This way, the pagans wouldn't know they were being replaced with another belief system.

Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone, have a good one!

Oh yeah!They celebrated the sun god on the 25th too.

Happy Birthday J.C. and a merry Christmas to everyone here I hope its a special one.

Merry Christmas to all my MMMV friends! It is a special one for me, my 3 year old totally gets everything that's going on this year, and we have our new little girl who is almost a moth old now. Good times, and great memories this year.

Edited by Nervous

I'm there with you our daughter is 7 months old and this morning we found out she likes the tinkerbell wrapping paper more then her gifts.I aim loving her reactions to the tearing its priceless

Merry Christmas to all my MMMV friends! It is a special one for me, my 3 year old totally gets everything that's going on this year, and we have our new little girl who is almost a moth old now. Good times, and great memories this year.

My 3 year old was the same. He absolutely loved Christmas this year. So much so that last night right before dinner he said, "I don't want to eat dinner. I don't want it to be over." We had a great day with the family. And to top it all off, it snowed last night. That never happens here. I hope all of you guys had as wonderful a day as I did.