UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The speculation thread

Well this speculation became a fun game at work. Bsore and I had non-minimate fans guessing at what this could be based on the different clues given. I know there has been some awesome reveals recently.. I'm still wanting to know what this license is. :)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red xiii has to be an easy custom at this point.

The human characters I could probably do and I might even refer to the process as easy once finished. However, converting Lockjaw, Amaterasu, or Terror Dog into a red lion/wolf hybrid doesn't suggest easy and is still well outside my customizing skills.

So I'll just wait until that are more animal minimate parts to work with or there are official Final Fantasy VII minimates.

Great. It'll be over soon.

Cause while I usually love rabid speculation as much as the next man, this particular round of tail chasing was getting old.

Found put ship date is Feb 11 now, so give me some times. Shot some pics

So it's something we can definitely get at our LCSs?

That seems unlikely if it is shipping in a couple weeks. Generally LCS order two months in advance, and if that was the case I think this line would be known by now.

Found put ship date is Feb 11 now, so give me some times. Shot some pics

So it's something we can definitely get at our LCSs?

That seems unlikely if it is shipping in a couple weeks. Generally LCS order two months in advance, and if that was the case I think this line would be known by now.

That was why i asked. Previews' would not have been able to keep it quiet. But they don't know TRU ship dates. So...it's confusing.

whats the deal with all these "new" sets that were going to be shown/announced a week or so ago, whats the hold up with the reveals?

I know things got kind of side tracked with MMMV being down, and that the new Trek stuff was revealed on startrek.com by why havent we got the pics/info on the rest now?

whats the deal with all these "new" sets that were going to be shown/announced a week or so ago, whats the hold up with the reveals?

yeah, what kind Mickey Mouse operation drags something like this out?

Snow white way to go about pleasing all us minimate fans though. Always gonna be some Dumbo who can't be satisfied no matter what they do. I hope we don't wind up Tangled up in some mess with the dissatisfied people and we can just Bolt to the store and grab them Up.

Zach, just be Brave through all the crap. :D

Edited by Trekker 42