• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to decide what you want outah Zach:
Blood. :biggrin:
Prototypes.
Fixed that for ya. :whistling:

I'd settle for a guided tour of the DST offices, but to each his own.

And TBT breaking out the mod hammer... that's a good way to get people to forget they missed you while you were gone. :ermm:

And TBT breaking out the mod hammer... that's a good way to get people to forget they missed you while you were gone. :ermm:

Are you kidding? That's when I missed him the most. No one passes out even handed draconian justice like Timbo. The cries of agony that arise from the victims of his Mod Hammer are moans of ecstasy. We may Hail Ivan, but we quiver at the might of That Bloke Timbo. I've been naughty! Mod smack me!

Wait... what? :unsure:

Are you kidding? That's when I missed him the most. No one passes out even handed draconian justice like Timbo. The cries of agony that arise from the victims of his Mod Hammer are moans of ecstasy. We may Hail Ivan, but we quiver at the might of That Bloke Timbo. I've been naughty! Mod smack me!

Wait... what? :unsure:

Funny, I've always pictured you thinking this way. It would explain alot.

Back on topic, 15 pages in and it's clear that whatever the announced line is, it can't be any bigger than the hype and ruckus leading up to the revealing.

DinoBot, erm.... did you renew your meds? :whistling:

I'm amused that because someone actually acts like an ADMIN/MOD for the first time in ages because something had gone off track and was only looking to get worse that you all react like I called Matalica a *fill in your own choice of bad word that makes you cringe*. I said stop whining (which he was) and lets get the thread back on track, not I'm banning him or everyone who mentions his name from here on out... well not yet anyway... ;)

Sounds like you guys have forgotten that the light hand we use to moderate this place is only based us not needing to, That you are guests here in Shane's house and as staff It's my job to keep you lot on track and moderately civil. If you don't like it... there is always the rest of the internet...

T.

can i just ask Zach, that if you do happen to announce these soon, can you do them as teaser images? like maybe start with pics that dont tell us everything? ;) if it wouldnt be too much trouble xD

Zach throwing out hints of a new license is akin to the scene in Jaws when Brody is chumming the water and Bruce pops his head out for the first time.

157527DB-CDAB-4E8F-AF6E-D542CF4BF565-222-000000F86E64EA61.jpg

Now I REALLY want Jaws 'mates.... :lol:

I asked about that awhile back on a Q & A and it was a big "no".

I would love for them to change their answer! Bruce as a "vehicle" pack in! Oh mah jeez!

I'm amused that because someone actually acts like an ADMIN/MOD for the first time in ages <snip>

Sounds like you guys have forgotten that the light hand we use to moderate this place is only based us not needing to, <snip>

Actually the "light hand" that is the norm is so light I'm just amused whenever one of you actually feels the need to do your "job". Don't mind me, I'm just amusing myself while I wait for the next person to utter "I have no idea who this character is" over in the Marvel section so I can earn my keep.

Apologies if I got a little defensive. All I set out to do was re-affirm Toys R Us's importance to Minimates and correct any perceptions people had about exclusives causing mass consumer attrition. Also, to re-assure people that Disney was not buying DST and canceling an imaginary line of DC Minimates. I do not think I personally attacked anyone, but if I got a little nitpicky in my counterarguments, I apologize. In the future I will probably stay out of this thread, so as to allow speculation to continue unchecked.

I'll try to tease the exclusive before release, may need to take some new photos tomorrow.

You know there are more than a few threads on this board with people saying how awesome the community here is but the behavior that some of you have displayed in this thread is sad. You don't have to be in love with every license if something isn't your up of tea don't buy it. I guarantee that what ever the mystery license is wont sink DST if you don't buy it. The way that Zach has been treated by some of you in this thread is abhorrent. Do you guys realize how fortunate we are that someone that is involved in the creation of the product that we all love is a member here? Zach I cannot thank you enough for all that you bring to the board. The package shots, updates on when things are shipping, and information in general are much appreciated.

Edited by minimadman

I want you to say no to Peter Pan Zach, Please?

Fine, it's not Peter Pan. :rolleyes:

Of course he'd say no to Peter Pan, I'd always thought he would make a better Captain Hook instead :tongue:

252079_2141466088570_6356968_n.jpg

I cant tell if thats a photo-shopped head pic or one of those where you place you noggin through a hole in a board.

(I had to choose my words carefully just trying my damnedest to avoid placing head and hole close together in that sentence.)

Ohh and I don't believe in fairies but I do believe BHM has been to Brighton. :teehee:

Who came up with this thread?

They caused it all... we should ban him!!

That's only a minor fix, lets take this back to it's logical conclusion and ban the guy who created the forum!! :tongue:

T.

p.s. Zach please tell me there is a pic somewhere of "Le-"Chuck and that pirate cutout?

Last night as I was falling asleep and thinking of minimates (you know, like you do) it hit me. I know what the big reveal is going to be: 2001 A Space Odyssey.

Stick with me here: 'universally' beloved, an older movie, and (in another thread) Zach talked about trying to do something with Astronauts.

It's a big enough property that could warrant a small toyline, but small enough that it could be just one wave and be done with.