UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How they should be done

Kostisfire

We all like new characters and re-releases of figures we missed due to tru waves,not collecting mates at that period and all that stuff.Sometimes though a figure is such good that someone can't find room for improvement.Here,you'll be able to post your suggestion of how a re-released character should be done to seem fresh.Who knows,maybe Zach likes them and pitches them at Chuck and we'll see some of these suggestions made.I will go first.Spiderman is my favourite hero and his rogue gallery,tied with batman's is the best in my opinion.Since many of his villains were released in the earlier days and i missed almost all of them due to ebay prices,not collecting too much at that time,etc.So here are my suggestions on how to improve spidey's rogues:

1)Kraven-new accessories (shotgun,trap),a new jacket (sculpted fur,more details),a new facial expression,or make the ultimate version

2)lizard-the one we got is the SA version so we need a modern one.A sculpted snout,a more torn apart coat,asm lizard's legs,and extra accessories to turn him into dr connors

3)green goblin/norman osborn-the one we got in 41 is perfect as classics go.Though we could get the modern design (chainmail,more creepy) with new a new chaimail piece,a new glider and extra parts to turn into osborn

4)octopus-the new ersion from the ends of the earth or the ultimate version

5)carnage-new sculpted pieces in his arms,torso,legs,maybe head to immitate his tendrils

6)electro-new headpiece and ligthning bolts or the ends of the earth version

7)scorpion-the new suit smythe gave him

8)sandman-new sand pieces,t-1000 exploding torso

9)hydroman-same as sandman

10)hobgoblin-new hood,glider,more pumpkins

11)mysterio-ends of the earth version

13)jackal-he hasn't been released yet

14)shocker-six armed version which can be turned into the regular version (new torso with more arm sockets,not that add on piece

15)morlun-he hasn't been released yet

16)vulture-new wing pieces

17)chameleon-ends of the earth version

18)alistar smythe-he hasn't been released yet (cyborg version)

19)molten man-he hasn't been released yet

20)tombstone-he hasn't been released yet

21)mister negative-he is pretty much perfect.A new jacket,sword or energy pieces?

22)hammerhead-he hasn't been released yet

23)tarantula-new bandana,spiked shoes

Acording to comic vine there are 200more so i'm not going to list them all.Bring on your own suggestions!

Edited by Kostisfire