UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead Zombie Identification Thread

• 2 months later...

I think you're in it. Page 1 makes a lot of IDs, and WD Magazine issue 3 had a bunch, too. Sorry I haven't been posting control art regularly, I believe the art for Series 3 onward IDs the source art.

Series 5's Geek Zombie is an easy one. His shirt used to have a message on it, about a video game. Abraham got him early on.

My mobile device doesn't like those pics, Shogi. Says I don't have permission to view them?

Edited by Onyx_6

I think you're in it. Page 1 makes a lot of IDs, and WD Magazine issue 3 had a bunch, too. Sorry I haven't been posting control art regularly, I believe the art for Series 3 onward IDs the source art.

Series 5's Geek Zombie is an easy one. His shirt used to have a message on it, about a video game. Abraham got him early on.

Cosmic encounter is a boardgame & a pretty fun one with the right group of people.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/39463/cosmic-encounter

T.

I added the control art for Series 4 to the Facebook page. Should identify all of the zombies.

WOO HOO! Thank you! I never woulda figured out the Biker Zombie (I keep forgetting to look at covers of other books)

• 1 month later...

So I wonder what content that's in the single issues has been cut from the TPB's?

I just started work on doing a series 4 ID guide and I can't find the reference material from the control art for the Shoulder Zombie and Crawling Zombie in any of my volumes those listed issues are in.

This is one of my major issues with many TPB's and reprints, they always seem to cut a story or two out of them.

So I wonder what content that's in the single issues has been cut from the TPB's?

I just started work on doing a series 4 ID guide and I can't find the reference material from the control art for the Shoulder Zombie and Crawling Zombie in any of my volumes those listed issues are in.

This is one of my major issues with many TPB's and reprints, they always seem to cut a story or two out of them.

Wow why would they do that ? I'd love to get hold of some of those omnibuses sooner or later when they're a bit cheaper but I want everything not just most of it !dry.png

Wow why would they do that ? I'd love to get hold of some of those omnibuses sooner or later when they're a bit cheaper but I want everything not just most of it !dry.png

I'm assuming that maybe the zombies came from something that doesn't tie into the main story and that's why they're not included.

I've seen this with a lot of different TPB and reprints. GI Joe #1 (TPB or reprint of the 1st issue) Doesn't have the Hot Potato story. Johnny the Homicidal Maniac TPB only has the main Johnny centric stories, none of the added "Meanwhile..." stories that were in all of the issues but had nothing to do with the main character