UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the mighty and with Nul and Kurth made I will definitely track down the Worthy set, Zach just curious, not asking specifically if we will see more of the Fear Itself looks in the future, but, could they be considered as variants instead of needing packs centered around them? Like do you think we could ever see a wave that has absorbing man, with his worthy look as a variant?

I got the mighty and with Nul and Kurth made I will definitely track down the Worthy set, Zach just curious, not asking specifically if we will see more of the Fear Itself looks in the future, but, could they be considered as variants instead of needing packs centered around them? Like do you think we could ever see a wave that has absorbing man, with his worthy look as a variant?

I would be all for this if it got me a regular Attuma, Titania and Grey Gargoyle.

I would be all for this if it got me a regular Attuma, Titania and Grey Gargoyle.

I like the way you think Mystery Man.

Good god... that Nul and Kurth set will be the biggest pegwarmer since Thor/Lady Loki. The box-sets were duds... why do we need booster packs?

I dunno, a short-packed set of Hulk and Juggernaut in cool alternate looks, who were part of a major Marvel crossover event, AND help complete a team? I'm sure they'll do as well as Karma and Magma. Or Boom Boom and Rictor.

Ummm. I have multiples of both of those still on the pegs at my TRU. And the one near my grandmother's; and that one has really poor mate stocking. Hopefully they do better than either of those ;)

I am all for this set as I love the Fear itself mates, even though I have yet to read the story. And I do hope to see multiple cases, too, so I can get enough to cover my international friends. :thumbsup:

Good god... that Nul and Kurth set will be the biggest pegwarmer since Thor/Lady Loki. The box-sets were duds... why do we need booster packs?

I dunno, a short-packed set of Hulk and Juggernaut in cool alternate looks, who were part of a major Marvel crossover event, AND help complete a team? I'm sure they'll do as well as Karma and Magma. Or Boom Boom and Rictor.

Ummm. I have multiples of both of those still on the pegs at my TRU. And the one near my grandmother's; and that one has really poor mate stocking. Hopefully they do better than either of those wink.png

I am all for this set as I love the Fear itself mates, even though I have yet to read the story. And I do hope to see multiple cases, too, so I can get enough to cover my international friends. thumbsup.gif

I think you missed Zach's point. He's pretty much saying he doesn't expect a Juggernaut/Hulk pack to do *worse* than the examples he mentioned. His phrasing was just more PC from a PR point of view. And just because there are still Magma and Boom Boom packs available doesn't mean they failed.

I asked about these today at my TRU. She looked up "Minimates" in the system and the only Marvel 2-packs were the wave 14 ones. Based on the 1600 or so at the distribution center, I am thinking these (wave 15) will be on the same item number as 14. :(

Off work. Going to bed now that my shift is over. And by shift, I mean staying up all night watching like a hawk for these... Not the other "job" that I clock in at.

It occurs to me why I haven't gotten a good nights rest since the end of December. It's because I stay up all night and wake up every three hours when I *do* go to sleep so I don't miss out. I'm desperate to get my favorite characters (Ben and Johnny).

Edited by Mystery Man

Ummm. I have multiples of both of those still on the pegs at my TRU. And the one near my grandmother's; and that one has really poor mate stocking. Hopefully they do better than either of those wink.png

I am all for this set as I love the Fear itself mates, even though I have yet to read the story. And I do hope to see multiple cases, too, so I can get enough to cover my international friends. thumbsup.gif

My point was that none of you jokers complained when we made more New Mutants and X-Force charac-- Oh, wait... Boom Boom. Right.