UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

Ooooo! Can we have an FF pre-transformation set, in their snazzy purple space suits please?

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as they show up before my $20 in coupons expire, I'll manage.

right now im not sure what to expect, since after new years my TRU's put EVERY mate they had in the back or whatever out, so it looks like they are trying to move those before they put out new ones...

there were like 70 wave 13 packs... (thats the one with kingpin right?)

It's like, I'm desperately wanting them... but c'mon, TRU, just wait a couple more days.

I'm a neurotic nut, it's true.

You know what will happen, your wish will come true... and then you'll wait... & wait... & Wait.. Get disheartened that they are not getting them in and then spend the money on something else... and THEN they'll put them out... TRU has spies under your sofa... :)

T.

I thought that exact thing as I made purchases the other day. TRU spies knew to put out something that I wanted secondarily and then once my money was gone they would put out my primary want!

Edited by gambitron

It's like, I'm desperately wanting them... but c'mon, TRU, just wait a couple more days.

I'm a neurotic nut, it's true.

You know what will happen, your wish will come true... and then you'll wait... & wait... & Wait.. Get disheartened that they are not getting them in and then spend the money on something else... and THEN they'll put them out... TRU has spies under your sofa... :)

T.

You will get paid. Someone will post that they found them on sale three states over. You'll go to your closest store. They wont have them. You'll look online and see that they're on sale on the TRU website. You'll hold off. Someone will post that they found them on sale one state over. You'll go to your closest store. They won't have them. You'll go to the second closest store. They wont have them either. You'll blow your money on a night out including a fancy dinner. You'll be broke but you'll look online anyways, and you will see that they are out of stock. Your heart will sink. Someone will post that they found them on sale in your state. Your heart will sink even further. You'll get paid. You'll go to your local store. They wont have them. You'll look online and they'll still be out of stock. At this point you will be frantic. Finally they will appear back in stock online. In a mad panic of worry and fear you'll order online even though you swore you wouldn't and even though you have to pay shipping.

They will come in the mail, smooshed and broken. Three months later when the next wave comes out, they'll still be on the pegs at your closest store, laughing at you and warming pegs. One year later they'll go on sale just to move them but you'll be broke again. When you come back after getting paid, they'll be gone.

Re: TBT! and pappymojo,

No way, fellas! I've played the "zig zag, waiting game paycheck mambo" with TRU.com before and don't intend to miss out this time... IF I get paid before they come out, that is.

When I get paid Friday, that dough is getting set aside. No fancy dinners, no extra comics, no nothin'. I don't have a local store near me (an hour-ish away is too far to blow on money to make drives), so it's online only for me.

And I will. I will have them. Oh yes, it will happen.

... as long as they don't put them up before Friday when I get paid. :pinch:

Edited by Mystery Man

When are these supposed to hit the stores? My first set of Rewards coupons are set to expire on Friday the 11th?

Right after your Rewards expire, if history is any indicator. I'm in the same boat, and I swear, TRU must time when they send me Rewards to *not* coincide with any new releases.

I have another set of rewards that start on the 15th so i hope to be in good shape to use them. Bring on wave 15!

This is such a frustrating time of year... not much new news, too close to TF, and not much to do but sit, sit, sit, and wait for the retailers to clear out the Christmas overstock and bring in the new stuff. And with the strike pushing back shipping... I hate waiting.:wallbash: