UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No info on bases. We want to offer them, and we made a list of them. That's about it.

The Top Secret box set will be the French Resistance: Du Quois, Souffle, Deja Vu and Chocolate Mousse.

...Just kidding, I can't tell you. They're exclusives, and they're for a new license. Out next month, I think. Will hopefully announce after the holidays.

Edited by Zach Oat

The Top Secret box set will be the French Resistance: Du Quois, Souffle, Deja Vu and Chocolate Mousse.

:thumbsup:

That movie is so underrated.

You ain't lying brother! I'd be all over some top secret mates, that 4 pack Zach listed is perfect, déjà vu and chocolate mousse were my two favorites, and there could be an exclusive 2 pack with the two halves of the cow costume with black boots!

I know we're working on a bag of bases to offer in the future, and that was included in our preliminary list.

Also, there are two top-secret sets coming up that have them. Will announce soon.

Zach,

Can I make a request for the MvC wave 1 stands to be included? The ones we have gotten since (MvC 2&3, various others) are smaller, softer plastic, and are generally warped out of the box. The MvC wave 1 stands were solid, literally. And larger to offer more support. I miss those.

But anyway, STANDS! :woot:

Maybe you guys (DST) can buy the rights to Luke's stands for the vertical take off and Ice Man.

And new license? I am still hoping for Alien/Predator mates. :)

You forgot LA TREENE!

"I see. Let me know imediately if his condition changes." hangs up phone. "He's dead."

I know we're working on a bag of bases to offer in the future, and that was included in our preliminary list.

Also, there are two top-secret sets coming up that have them. Will announce soon.

Zach,

Can I make a request for the MvC wave 1 stands to be included? The ones we have gotten since (MvC 2&3, various others) are smaller, softer plastic, and are generally warped out of the box. The MvC wave 1 stands were solid, literally. And larger to offer more support. I miss those.

But anyway, STANDS! :woot:

EDIT: Stands like the ones in the new The Walking Dead 4-pack has. They are the (zom)bees knees!

Zach,

And new license? I am still hoping for Alien/Predator mates. :)

I like both stands. I use the original thicker bases for the bigger bulked up Minimates and the newer slimmer bases for the regular sized Minimates. It works out well.

A new license??? I really want the rest of the original Street Fighter characters but that wouldn't be considered a new license. Hmmm...I'd have to guess Invincible (even though I'd be ok with Mortal Kombat, the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Masters of the Universe, or TMNT.)

Nope,nopity,nope! Everytime I get carried away and end up making false threads. Not this time! We will talk everything in that thread. We gathered all picture threads in one.Why can't we do the same with speculation? And you can be sure that sooner or later speculation about something will come up. Yes we could create a spec topic for marvel waves but that's possible only with marvel since we know they're coming. A general speculation thread is a place where little bits and pieces of info could be talked about without flooding other threads. For example the tomb raider line(I know we have a thread for that). Will it be released in boxsets? In series? In tru? We don't know. This new licence. What is it? That applies to all new licences which we don't know. Dst usually tells us there are new things in store but doesn't tell us what.