UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

If anyone needs any of these sets let me know....they are at my local TRU.

Pavehawk, is that the outer loop store? I need to make a pilgrimage out there one of these days.

BTW, did you partake in any of the Derby festivities? Last night was a free Third Eye Blind concert at 4th Street Live. I remember now why I hate crowds. Also, the Fandom Fest is comin up in 2 months or so. Advertisements say that Stan Lee will be there.

Edited by Freaqualizer

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't you just paint your own? wink.png

I still have a full set of TRU 15 for sale/trade and my TRU, as of Monday, still had these on the shelf. I will pick you up a set tomorrow, if they still have one.

And congratulations!

I can't just make things out of paint. I can only make existing things more colorful smile.png

And thanks for the help!

"I can't just make things out of paint ........"

Don't get so emulsional .

"I can only make existing things more coloUrful......."

Kodak Eastman ?

It's been about a month since this wave first showed up at my TRU. I still haven't seen the exclusives and the remaining sets are just collecting dust. I'm going to hit up another TRU tomorrow but if I'm empty-handed, it looks like I'll be using the channels here to fill the gaps in my collection.

PL, whaddya need?

smile.png Nothing from Series 15! Finally found the pair after driving out of my area at lunch. Happy to have these in my collection but bumming a bit because my local TRU suddenly seems like a second-class store.

Thanks for the offers of assistance, though. Hopefully IM3 'mates will show up in abundant numbers.

My TRU did a restock of W15 and had three each of the EX sets. I bought a full set and some extras. No restock on Battle Beasts. I bought the very last Halo set and no Walking Dead at all.

Poop.

I'm gonna have to return my Gabriel 'mate and hope that they have another. I noticed his right knee isn't painted in the joint. That didn't bother me too much but when I saw he didn't have those shoulder pads – and therefore no way to attach his flaming wings – I decided he'd have to go back.

Poop.

I'm gonna have to return my Gabriel 'mate and hope that they have another. I noticed his right knee isn't painted in the joint. That didn't bother me too much but when I saw he didn't have those shoulder pads and therefore no way to attach his flaming wings I decided he'd have to go back.

Contact DST customer service before giving up your only one! They may be able to help you out.

Pavehawk, is that the outer loop store? I need to make a pilgrimage out there one of these days.

BTW, did you partake in any of the Derby festivities? Last night was a free Third Eye Blind concert at 4th Street Live. I remember now why I hate crowds. Also, the Fandom Fest is comin up in 2 months or so. Advertisements say that Stan Lee will be there.

Yep the Outer Loop store had at least 2 sets of each.

No....no Derby stuff for me...I can't handle the drunken crowds in my grumpy old age. I'm definitely going to Fandom and I'm close to pulling the trigger on the VIP ticket for Stan Lee. I'm just worried he may cancel. If you go maybe we can meet up.

Edited by pavehawk78

Contact DST customer service before giving up your only one! They may be able to help you out.

I decided to hit the store again and lucked out. There were three sets there last time but today only one. Ironically it was the one I had in my hand but put back because one side of the package wasn't taped shut. I didn't want to take a chance that it was missing something so I grabbed another one. The open one ended up being my replacement (after checking the contents, of course).

Thanks for the offers of assistance again, folks. It's always appreicated. thumbsup.gif

Yep the Outer Loop store had at least 2 sets of each.

No....no Derby stuff for me...I can't handle the drunken crowds in my grumpy old age. I'm definitely going to Fandom and I'm close to pulling the trigger on the VIP ticket for Stan Lee. I'm just worried he may cancel. If you go maybe we can meet up.

Yeah I'll be going to Fandom, mainly for the FrightNight film fest. As it gets closer we will have to get organized and plan to meet.

My TRU is down to four boxes from this series; two of each FF. It'll be interesting to see if they get more in. The clearance prices don't seem to be moving many of the others (Amazing Spider-Man, Series 12-14, Marvel vs. Capcom). I expect the Iron Man 3 series to blow out once that hits if only because or pent-up demand.