MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my shipping notice. Woot!

Exclusives say wav 14 but the item # is from 15

Edited by Webhead

So I was online at 2:00 AM this past Sunday and see wave 15 online. I order 3 of each set, get my free shipping quota and got my order confirmation was shipping the next day.

Then some ass-clown goes in and cleans out the sets and now tons of back order emails are being sent.

HAR, you didn't bother to take the time and come here and post at 2:00 AM that they were available, BHM was the one to post that they were available. Sure, he may order more than the average collector (I know for a fact he didn't "clean them out"), but at least he took the time to contribute to the rest of the forum that they were available.

Sorry was very tired and passed out shortly after. When I woke up, I saw that there was already a notice up on the board. I rarely get a chance to order a TRU exclusive due to my aggressive work schedule, so I just powered thru a TRU order and slept. However, I do try to post heads up on the board when I see nice mate deals.

I'm relieved that my shipping confirmations came through....... with these & the Battle Beasts it was initially impossible to order everything in one go .

After all the hurdles TRU.com puts in front of me & the hoops I have to jump through I may well be fit enough for Rio.......

......& I'm not talking about Man.Utd. defenders smile.png

I got an e-mail today stating one of the items in my order had been cancelled...

em#: 12775202 Description: MARVEL MINIMATES WAVE 14 Quantity/Price: 1 @ $7.49

Being that I had no idea which item that was, I put the item number into ToysRUs.com, and up popped Airwalker and Firelord.

I put my order in for the whole wave around 4-5 am shortly after I saw the news break that they were up in this thread. I also ordered some Tekken X Street Fighter Mates I still didn't have, and some Gremlins Mogwai figures, to get the total high enough for free shipping mostly.

This thread thus far makes me wonder if they're actually sold out on specifically those two, or if these orders are just getting screwed up over 14 vs 15 confusion.

So I guess I'm not getting them now... >_> *Sigh*

"I got an e-mail today stating one of the items in my order had been cancelled...

em#: 12775202 Description: MARVEL MINIMATES WAVE 14 Quantity/Price: 1 @ $7.49

Being that I had no idea which item that was, I put the item number into ToysRUs.com, and up popped Airwalker and Firelord.

I put my order in for the whole wave around 4-5 am shortly after I saw the news break that they were up in this thread. I also ordered some Tekken X Street Fighter Mates I still didn't have, and some Gremlins Mogwai figures, to get the total high enough for free shipping mostly.

This thread thus far makes me wonder if they're actually sold out on specifically those two, or if these orders are just getting screwed up over 14 vs 15 confusion.

So I guess I'm not getting them now... >_> *Sigh* "

huh.png

I think the reality is that they've "actually sold out on specifically those two" .

i really don't know what to say anymore about TRU.com

I'm really surprised that, in a tight community like this one, somebody hasn't been galvanised into action & set up some sort of 'TRU.com Rapid Response Unit' whereby somebody just buys a f*ckload of TRU.com Minimate stock ASAP & unloads them at a pre-determined fair price to whoever's in the club.

Edited by buttheadsmate

My order was put in sometime after 7am and mine processed and shipped no issues. Not sure why yours wouldn't have? Odd.

The post in this thread stating they were up is timestamped about 4:30 am the 24th

I placed my order about 5 am (just double-checked) the 24th

I got an order acknowledgement e-mail at about 5 am

I got an order confirmation e-mail at about 6 am

Didn't hear anything beyond that until today, when I got the e-mail today about 2 pm about Airwalker and Firelord being canceled, and then an e-mail today about 5 pm stating my order (sans those two) was being shipped.

So yeah, I'm a little pissed off about it. Especially if orders placed after mine were (evidently) fulfilled. (Not that my gripe is with anyone here, just with TRU)

so I can join this order mess now....got shipping notice for my order, stating the full charge yet missing 4 packs in the details....I ran the numbers and what is missing is 2 Nul/Kuurth sets and 2 Air Walker/Firelord sets....lovely times coming in getting either the other 4 packs or my money back I am sure.

Jeff of the Miniacs

I got confirmation on everything shipping with the exception of the 2x Firelord/Air-Walker set, the only set I doubled up on (I need some parts for customs). So I still need to track two of that set down. I think they just straight refunded my CC though. Strange that this seems to be the set no one can get a hold of.

Got my confirmation as being here this Saturday. However, TRU.com sent it "UPS Surepost"... which is where the USPS uses UPS as a middleman. I know this because I just started working for UPS.

Sad thing is, our facility doesn't process anything but Next Day Airmail packages on Saturday... so I won't get my stuff until Monday, when my weekend from work is over and I have to get back to it. pinch.gif