UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta get that Surfer. I want a Peg Board dammit. I may still use the old Surfer minimate (I like the sense of serenity he's got that this one doesn't), but I gotta have that Peg Board.

Basically I'm going for the bottom two packs. Don't really need the top two.

This is the most amazing selection ever! I'm so excited to get these and the rest of 48 and the Mr. F/Doom from "Best of 2". So rewarding for this lifelong FF fan!

I have to wonder, though, what those orange parts next to the Thing's legs are?

Flesh hands and black feet for the Ben Grimm are in the tray underneath that... so what are they?

This is the most amazing selection ever! I'm so excited to get these and the rest of 48 and the Mr. F/Doom from "Best of 2". So rewarding for this lifelong FF fan!

Flesh hands and black feet for the Ben Grimm are in the tray underneath that... so what are they?

Pretty sure it's an orange crotch piece for Jumpsuit Ben

Pretty sure it's an orange crotch piece for Jumpsuit Ben

Yeah! That'd make sense! Thanks! :)

Could someone please give me some info on Annihilus?

do you mean like character bio? well ill wait for Miry to provide a complete backstory but what i do know is:

Insect like king of the Negative zone, has a cosmic control rod which i think is usually depicted as the yellow cylinder on his neck.

I'm always up for some more clear bases.

@Zach - are there any plans to re-release the fight-stands that came in the MvC3 Wolverine vs Viewtiful Joe and the She-Hulk vs Chun Li 2 -packs?

They were AWESOME and I would be very keen to see them get released with more characters. They'd be great as a stand for characters who do a lot of mid-air movements and kicks like Spider-Man, Beast, Psylocke, etc....

But they'd be a welcome addition to any 2-Pack that doesn't really need much in the way of character-specific accessories (Like Boomer & Rictor for example).

They're ideal for action poses on characters who don't need a blast-off effect too.

EDIT: Just realised that this is probably the wrong thread for that comment - as wave 15 is LOADED with extras. I love how much this series comes with and i certainly don't want to sound ungrateful... I just thought it might be worth thinking about in the future if you guys are struggling for something extra to pack-in with a character.

Edited by Nessex

Screw you, Nessex!

Naw, you're right, those are nice flight bases, and there's a lot of flying in this series, so it fits.

I know we're working on a bag of bases to offer in the future, and that was included in our preliminary list.

Also, there are two top-secret sets coming up that have them. Will announce soon.

Screw you, Nessex!

Naw, you're right, those are nice flight bases, and there's a lot of flying in this series, so it fits.

I know we're working on a bag of bases to offer in the future, and that was included in our preliminary list.

Also, there are two top-secret sets coming up that have them. Will announce soon.

Intriguing news Zach. I know you can't say what they are, but can you tell us what about these sets makes them top secret?