UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to TRU today. Still not in Louisville, KY.

Found them today at the Outer Loop TRU.

Outer Loop. Boy, I haven't heard of that place in a long time. I live in New Orleans, but I was born and raised in Louisville. I go back to the Ville often to visit family.

I was very surprised to find these in NOLA. My TRU usually doesn't stock these until everyone else has had them for months. Still no Battle Beasts.

Cool! Small world....you should stop by and say hello sometime. thumbsup.gif

Down to 361. Somebody couldn't wait, I guess. Not that I blame 'em.

This set really makes me want to dig out my custom Lego Fantasti-car I built several years back (think Marvel Series 8). It's in the storage shed in the backyard, somewhere stored... but it's just too cold to go spelunking out there yet.

When and if the other sets go up could someone grab 1 of each for me (torch/annihilus,surfer/thing,firelord/airwalker)? I'd buy them myself but tru's shipping is far too high (22 euros just for one 2pack) and i'm out of cash in my card and it's sunday tommorrow.I will put the money in the card on monday though and pay through paypal.

Still only the one set... Water torture would be prefferable at this point.

Oh and my search counted 98... 99 if you include the Wizard of Oz plush flying monkey which comes up everytime I search for minimates. No idea why. It just does.

Found these this morning. Love the characters, but this is some of the most annoying quality I've dealt with in a long time. Most of the foot holes are too large to stay on a base properly, and most of the pegs from the feet to the legs are either too small to fit snugly or so large that they barely fit at all. Air-Walker's knees are very loose, which normally isn't a big deal but makes him nearly impossible to display with his back-heavy design. Surfer is fine, but his flight stand is warped so badly that it's barely usable. Torch's base is pretty warped too.

Did anyone else notice all the bases now have the same code as the minimates printed on them? Sort of makes clear stands less useful. I'm sure DST doesn't have a choice on it though.