UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just called the Toysrus near me and they have all of wave 15! So they have the following on hold for me and with any luck, my dad will pick them up for me on his way home tonight!

Nova Flame Human Torch/Annihilus

transforming Thing/Herald Silver Surfer

Firelord/Airwalker

OK, I am having trouble finding my BO Thing. I am redoing my home office and my display is in three huge storage containers right now.

Best of is *slightly* darker, it’s not as noticible as switching Best of Reed’s arms with TRU Reed, but his face stands out against the lighter plastic

That's okay, Shane, I appreciate the offer.

Thanks J-rodst, for taking those pictures.

And thanks dr baghead, for the description.

You guys are th' best!

Luckily even if I'm not satisfied with the head swap from BO to 15's body, I still like the 15 head well enough that keeping it won't bug me too bad.

Edited by Mystery Man

Found exactly one set of Wave 15 today, Human Torch and Annihilus, I believe one of the workers either has a store or a booth at Frank and Sons (an action figure swap meet), I have called all week and have been eyeing that store like a hawk, hopefully I'll be able to find the rest soon.

Ha!

I figured everyone was getting sick of me either bragging about getting no sleep to watch fruitlessly for these on TRU.com or wailing about how they hadn't been released for most people yet.

But now that I'm here...

*ahem*

Man alive, all these pictures people have posted make these look just as swell as I knew they'd be. The wait for these to show up en mass is getting really depressing though. C'mon, TRU! Stop suckin' it up!

Yes! I got my three two packs from wave 15 today after dad picked me up from my volunteer work! I love all three two packs!

Well done on the volunteer work!

Found these at Bellevue, WA TRU yesterday. Look great and good fitting parts; thanks DST! ONly problem is with Air Walker's flame wings staying in place. They keep falling off. And, I was expecting from earlier pictures that it would attach via a waist piece, and was hoping therefore to us them on P5 Cyclops. Oh well...

Zach, loving all of the accessories that came with this and wave 48. A question: what determines that a wave can be made with all these accesories, but something like SF v T doesn't even come with simple stands? Thanks!

Just got off work. Had a text from my girlfriend that TRU.com changed their number of early early this morning.

Put a ring on that.

Agreed, your girlfriend seems awesome Mystery Man!

Found these at Bellevue, WA TRU yesterday. Look great and good fitting parts; thanks DST! ONly problem is with Air Walker's flame wings staying in place. They keep falling off. And, I was expecting from earlier pictures that it would attach via a waist piece, and was hoping therefore to us them on P5 Cyclops. Oh well...

Zach, loving all of the accessories that came with this and wave 48. A question: what determines that a wave can be made with all these accesories, but something like SF v T doesn't even come with simple stands? Thanks!

I think the answer was that they had to pay for two licenses for that series, versus one license for these.

Just got off work. Had a text from my girlfriend that TRU.com changed their number of early early this morning.

Put a ring on that.

Not only that.... but I just got a Thing and Torch 2 pack she ordered extra expensive from eBay. Sweet, right?

Yeah, she's a total keeper!

... too bad the much anticipated Thing has 2 right feet and 2 right legs. :(