UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thundra started as an FF character. The Mad Thinker and his Awsome Android. The Wingless Wizard. She-Thing. Wyatt Wingfoot. There's still plenty of gems left to mine in the FF corner of the 616. Not counting all of the various costume variations.

But if we're going to mine any corners for unmade charcters, might I not-very-humbly suggest the Avengers beyond Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Hank Pym? (not that I don't love them dearly)

I managed to find the non "exclusive" sets today. Yippee. It also looked like the store had restocked Cap/Arnim Zola and Thor/BRB sets! Yesssss. Anyway, it gets really frustrating not being able to find the goods. I've got limited free time to go toy hunting these days. Very limited. I don't know when I'll be able to make it to a TRU again to find the others. Grumble grumble. I want that Firelord to fight with Phoenix. When are we going to get a Misty Knight Minimate anyway?

Thundra started as an FF character. The Mad Thinker and his Awsome Android. The Wingless Wizard. She-Thing. Wyatt Wingfoot. There's still plenty of gems left to mine in the FF corner of the 616. Not counting all of the various costume variations.

But if we're going to mine any corners for unmade charcters, might I not-very-humbly suggest the Avengers beyond Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Hank Pym? (not that I don't love them dearly)

I humbly back you up on that one despite also loving them dearly. And on the FF topic, a frightful 4 to include thundra, trapster, sandman and wizard would be cool imo.

While not sharing the same level of unbridled enthusiasm that you do for Avengers characters (except perhaps for Rogue and Beast ;) ), i do agree that it would be really swell to see some more diverse characters made from Marvels A(vengers) team.

I'm still hanging out for Tigra, Mockingbird (Classic & Modern), Hellcat, Machine Man and Jocasta. I wouldn't say 'no' to an ionic Wonderman or Modern Wasp either :P

Still - i'm quite impressed with DST's willingness to pull out characters like AirWalker & Firelord give me hope that a lot of wishlists on here will actually happen.

I humbly back you up on that one despite also loving them dearly. And on the FF topic, a frightful 4 to include thundra, trapster, sandman and wizard would be cool imo.

Alla those sound great! And don't forget about Diablo and Dragon Man!

JayBird - nice photos! a great way to introduce yourself to the Multiverse. What is that fence from?

Thanks man, to be honest Iam not too sure , I had it since I was a kid when I was collecting wrestling toys and resident evil toys,might be from one of those ...

It's definitely not from any wrestling sets. It must be from Resident Evil then. I've never seen it before but it looks pretty cool.

IMO, The Thing could have benefited from the wash, but I still like the figure a lot anyway. Being able to break him down into Ben Grimm is great. I have so many Things already that I have left him as Ben for now. A great set indeed.

Asked already but got no response, so I'm askin' again.

Anybody with TRU 15 Thing and "Best of" Thing... do the colors match for head swaps?

I'll do my very best to compare them tonight.

Asked already but got no response, so I'm askin' again.

Anybody with TRU 15 Thing and "Best of" Thing... do the colors match for head swaps?

sorry bro , i would have answerd you fast but i dont have the best of thing,

For you guy's waiting for TRU.com and don't like ebay. There's a transforming thing and silver surfer on amazon for 19.99. Still marked up but wanted to let you guys know about it.

http://www.amazon.com/MINIMATES-TRANSFORMING-HERALD-SILVER-SURFER/dp/B00BHQUTMU/ref=sr_1_654?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1361323946&sr=1-654&keywords=minimates