UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't find these in San Diego soon, I'll have to muscle my way in when I move back to Northern California in the coming weeks. I'm hoping I'll be lucky in the East Bay and South Bay but sorry if I muscle in on anyone's territory on these TRU waves. Sucks that I have to start over and figure out which TRUs are good minimate stockers. But more importantly, whose territory I am invading...

If I don't find these in San Diego soon, I'll have to muscle my way in when I move back to Northern California in the coming weeks. I'm hoping I'll be lucky in the East Bay and South Bay but sorry if I muscle in on anyone's territory on these TRU waves. Sucks that I have to start over and figure out which TRUs are good minimate stockers. But more importantly, whose territory I am invading...

Hmm, you're in SD too? I was going to check some stores tonight but from the sound of it, nope..

Checked my local TRU ( Modesto, CA) and no luck. I'll check again tomorrow, but I don't think they are getting their regular shipments in right now, and the fact that marvel minimates are on sale usually means with my luck the new mates don't show up until the sale is over.

It's killing me. I think anybody who posts here regularly enough knows that from all my obsessive "I check 30 times a day" posts. Which I do.

*sigh*

Classic Torch with "lines" for flames and a perfect Thing with actual fingers. Jesus, I need these sets because I'm broken in the head.

Edit: Booshk, another Firelord/Air-Walker set on eBay. Quick turn-around, too. A 1 day listing, intended to maximize profits in case they show up on TRU.com, I'm guessing? ---> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Minimates-Pyreus-Kril-Firelord-Gabrial-Air-Walker-TRU-Series-15-MIB-/261170157827?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3ccef45903

Edited by Mystery Man