UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toys R Us in Webster Texas has it. I got all 3 of the ones I wanted. I'm excited.

Which one did you skip, just out of curiosity?

The Fear Itself 2 pack, since I don't have any of them.

And I never considered this, but you could use the extra parts to improve the Super Skrull.

IMG-20130216-00286_zps452522de.jpg

Though i guess I could add Susan's hair to complete the effect.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

All thats needed is a stardust

and Red Shift. and the Fallen. and possibly Tyrant. (wouldn't want to seem greedy, now would I?)

Great pics, GH.

Found them in Murfreesburo, Tennessee. Got the surfer/thing and Ani/Torch. Wonderful! turned.gif

For those of you that have wave 15 in hand, how is the overall quality of the mates? Pant apps, tampos and plastic quality.

I personally find it to be pretty high quality. I have little issue other than the "can't-be-helped" time it takes to build and unbuild Thing. But overall, I'm drooling. Pieces fit well for the most part, really snug. I'm incredibly happy to have a Surfer again.

Paaaatience, young grasshopper. It is not yet time to panic buy. There has not yet been even the sample case online. Mystery keeps watch. If it seels out online a second time... then you panic.

(if this is the a case where for some bizare reason they don't turn up on the TRU website, which has happened at least once before, then we ALL panic, and you'll look like a genius)

Paaaatience, young grasshopper. It is not yet time to panic buy. There has not yet been even the sample case online. Mystery keeps watch. If it seels out online a second time... then you panic.

(if this is the a case where for some bizare reason they don't turn up on the TRU website, which has happened at least once before, then we ALL panic, and you'll look like a genius)

I love that "Mystery keeps watch" bit. :)

I'm still here and still checking all the time. I checked twice while typing this post.

Looks silly on a flying base, JMO. But maybe on the 48 Torch base it might look better.