UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 15

MINI_MYTE

The whole series is exclusive, not just certain sets.

We need a sighting of these in the wild soon so they pop up on the website. I'm getting tired of checking TRU.com every morning before going to work.

I'm planning to post. I check TRU at least 30 times a day for these... I even have my alarm set for 5am everyday.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a peep.

And believe me, Mystery is watching ever so closely. It's always good when bud get all super obsessive about such things, saves me the trouble.

I was hoping we'd see a booster pack with Red She-Hulk & Attuma, with extra parts to make their non-worthy/mighty versions.

Juggernaut & Hulk are pretty popular though, so i can understand why they went with the pack.

It fits with TRU's selection history as well; it's a set that has obscure/different versions of characters & it helps round out a box set.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing them in hand.

Good to see these are out and a great deal at only $53 shipping to the uk!!!ermm.gif

i'd noticed shipping seems to have gone up in the last couple of days to the UK but thats ridiculous

Absolutely! I can only think they must hand deliver! lol

On a more serious note though, you are right, shipping to the uk does seem to have gone up suddenly. Slightly unfortunate with so many cool minimates coming out!

NOVA Flame Human Torch & Annihilus TRU Series Wave 15 is for sale on ebay!!!!! THEY'VE HIT!!!

Finally! Mystery Man, time to grab your eye drops and commence staring!

Only change on TRU.com today is they've added the Avengers movie Hulk and Iron Man set, bringing the total minimate items tally up to 99.

I wanna see that sweet magic total hit 103 items. You know I'm watching.

I have what is probably my biggest 'haul' ever winging it's (their) way from the US right now......I have to wait for my stuff,it pisses me off having to do so but the benefits of having a surrogate address in the USA are incalculable . By the time I get to see stuff it's usually ancient history but opening stuff still gives me a kick .....& I expect you'll all want to give me a kicking if my TRU.com stuff turns out to be correct .

If.

Good god... that Nul and Kurth set will be the biggest pegwarmer since Thor/Lady Loki. The box-sets were duds... why do we need booster packs?

I dunno, a short-packed set of Hulk and Juggernaut in cool alternate looks, who were part of a major Marvel crossover event, AND help complete a team? I'm sure they'll do as well as Karma and Magma. Or Boom Boom and Rictor.