The Walking Dead 4-pack

Zak Katz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my sets from DHL today a few days ahead of schedule. But two shocking details were evident upon their arrival:

1. The blister cards were smashed and I mean smashed badly to the point the minimates could have fallen out of the packaging. Good thing I'm not a mint on mint card collector and I open all my stuff.
  2. The box Amazon shipped them in was not taped at all. It had along flap that was just tucked into the box. Now anybody between point A and point B could have easily opened the thing and taken something or let some of the pieces fall out had they made it out of the smashed blister cards. Since when did taping a box shut become a hassle (or to expensive) for a multimillion dollar company like Amazon? <_<

Thank God they made it here with all pieces intact. Ugh...

I've had that happen on a couple of occasions and both times I was missing stuff from my box. I emailed Amazon and politely, yet firmly, bitched a high and holy fit and got replacements sent free of charge. If you're missing something in the future, you should do that too.

No Norman Osborne Iron Patriot, try that blue

post-6416-0-57997000-1356579959_thumb.jp

That looks close. I was thinking the blue/purple was supposed to be a vest. I was thinking of either skin arms or arms to match the shirt under the vest.

Oh gosh, for some reason i thought we meant hands. Never mind, carry on.

I did too. Her hands have the wraps/Warner's on them. It would look odd to have those with short sleeves on ;)

Glad to hear theyve made it to our isles ok. I haven't bit the bullet with these yet, but I intend to this week.

Just a question regarding the 'import fees deposit'. I thought that we only paid import tax on goods with a value over 40 USD? So do you get the deposit back, assuming that HM Customs don't pick up the package and add tax to it?

Glad to hear theyve made it to our isles ok. I haven't bit the bullet with these yet, but I intend to this week.

Just a question regarding the 'import fees deposit'. I thought that we only paid import tax on goods with a value over 40 USD? So do you get the deposit back, assuming that HM Customs don't pick up the package and add tax to it?

HM Customs charge tax on the goods/shipping total not the value of the goods :rolleyes:

HM Customs charge tax on the goods/shipping total not the value of the goods :rolleyes:

Really!? What the hell does it matter to them what the postage is?

• 3 months later...

I'm guessing posts have been removed.

Reminds me of the very last England v Scotland match at the old Wembley Stadium .....1977 . Watch this 2 minute video & maybe you'll spot me in the crowd ................crying dry.png

The only other English supporters I saw that day were the three guys with me glare.gif

Edited by buttheadsmate

• 4 weeks later...

the only reason I havent bought this yet is because it pisses me off that I'm going to wind up with 4 Michonnes, none of which are that much different from each other aside from the cloak, after series 4.

Four? The first one you can display with your main group, the second one you can display taking out some walkers (hence the facial expression), and the only other one I know of is crucial for your Michonne and her pets shot! Am I forgetting one?