UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Walking Dead 4-pack

Zak Katz

So Pete, you're willing to pay like 16 for that Rick?

Just buy the set!

Well they are $20 a set, so 40% of that would be $8.

Sounded like a fair split to me. :confused:

Either you misread it as 80% or maths is not your strong point!? ;)

I've also purchased 2 sets myself, just after all the Rick's I can lay my hands on.

Well 8 plus the shipping. Gotta be at least 4 to ship, rates usually bonkers. And I added a few bucks to make it sound worse!!!

Buy a set cheapskate! :thumbsup:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Pete, you're willing to pay like 16 for that Rick?

Just buy the set!

Well they are $20 a set, so 40% of that would be $8.

Sounded like a fair split to me. :confused:

Either you misread it as 80% or maths is not your strong point!? ;)

I've also purchased 2 sets myself, just after all the Rick's I can lay my hands on.

Well 8 plus the shipping. Gotta be at least 4 to ship, rates usually bonkers. And I added a few bucks to make it sound worse!!!

Buy a set cheapskate! :thumbsup:

I have a wonderful ability to not acknowledge shipping costs, it makes everything seem cheaper! ;)

Got my set in today. Very cool. The zombies are great. Michonne's hair needs a fix. Anyone have ideas on how to do that? Oh, i also love that we got four stands with set. Overall, this is a good set and a great introduction for new collectors.

So after stalking (driving around looking for :P) my UPS driver on my way out of town, I finally got my set. The blizzard delayed them over the weekend.

These are awesome! These stands are the (zom)bees knees! Rick is amazing. I am a little disappointed in Michonne, not being any different than her regular release. The zombies are great too.

And a fix I was thinking of for Michonne was to sand/file the top of the head block down a little. The hairpiece may rub a little on the jacket, but it should be the easiest fix. It would also make her a little shorter.

Edited by Onyx_6

These are awesome! These stands are the (zom)bees knees! Rick is amazing. I am a little disappointed in Michonne, not being any different than her regular release. The zombies are great too.

Michonne has a different face. Sword might have a different painted handle, too. Not sure about that.

Michonne has a different face. Sword might have a different painted handle, too. Not sure about that.

Same sword handle :/

Got mine, thanks for all the stands Zach and DST! The zombies rival the nerd zombie for my favorites. I hope that there are more prison jump suit characters on the horizon besides Andrea, Tyreese and Axel please! Don't make Thomas, he's scary and the thought of him on my shelf watching me sleep gives me the chills. I don't like Michonne's hair either, maybe it would of looked better if she had her head band tampoed and her hair went over it, i just dint like that she's to tall. Any ideas on arms to match her undershirt, iron patriot?

Edited by zakkatz

Got mine, thanks for all the stands Zach and DST! The zombies rival the neRd zombie for my favorites. I hope that there are more prison jump suit characters on the horizon besides Andrea, Tyreese and Axel please! Don't make Thomas, he's scary and the thought of him on my shelf watching me sleep gives me the chills. I don't like Michonne's hair either, maybe it would of looked better if she had her head band tampoed and her hair went over it, i just dint like that she's to tall. Any ideas on arms to match her undershirt, iron patriot?

Series 3 and 4 have a lot of prison jumpsuits.

Edited by Zach Oat

I knew that. I was hoping that she would have another variation though, too. Like alternate arms to remove her jacket or even just the bandage removed from her arm.

Series 3 and 4 have a lot of prison jumpsuits.

Series 4! :woot:

Does neither Michonne come with extra arms?

Sadly they are identical, excepting the mouth, of course and her sword is her only accessory. It is a shame about the arms too, because that tampo underneath is a beauty! Anyone have suggestions for arms/hands?

Edited by Onyx_6

No Norman Osborne Iron Patriot, try that blue

post-6416-0-57997000-1356579959_thumb.jp

Thats blue, I just realized her shirt is like a lavender. I don't want to get her out to check but, ASM Gwen's coat arms?

Edited by zakkatz

Got my sets from DHL today a few days ahead of schedule. But two shocking details were evident upon their arrival:

1. The blister cards were smashed and I mean smashed badly to the point the minimates could have fallen out of the packaging. Good thing I'm not a mint on mint card collector and I open all my stuff.
  2. The box Amazon shipped them in was not taped at all. It had along flap that was just tucked into the box. Now anybody between point A and point B could have easily opened the thing and taken something or let some of the pieces fall out had they made it out of the smashed blister cards. Since when did taping a box shut become a hassle (or to expensive) for a multimillion dollar company like Amazon? <_<

Thank God they made it here with all pieces intact. Ugh...