The Walking Dead 4-pack

Zak Katz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When it does come out, don't forget to use the Amazon banner link at the bottom of every page so that MMMV gets a little something from it.

No banners on the mobile site.... :(

When it does come out, don't forget to use the Amazon banner link at the bottom of every page so that MMMV gets a little something from it.

No banners on the mobile site.... :(

Use this link :highfive2:

Will do.

But why didn't it take me to the 4-pack? ;):P

Edited by Onyx_6

If I specify a US shipping address I can only order two packs from Amazon ,ironically specifying a UK shipping address lifts this restriction but a statutory customs charge is added at the checkout :lol:

Pay your dues, Hoarder!

:P

If I specify a US shipping address I can only order two packs from Amazon ,ironically specifying a UK shipping address lifts this restriction but a statutory customs charge is added at the checkout :lol:

Same here. I got dinged $8.00 and some change in custom charges to Canada. How much were you billed if I might ask? And is this something new from Amazon? I've ordered stuff from the American site before and never received a custom charge ever.

Pay your dues, Hoarder!

post-638-0-16318400-1356014387_thumb.jpg

Same here. I got dinged $8.00 and some change in custom charges to Canada. How much were you billed if I might ask? And is this something new from Amazon? I've ordered stuff from the American site before and never received a custom charge ever.

IF someone were to order 12 packs then that person would ....like Uncle Scrooge......have a bill for £32 ($48) that goes straight to the customs man :wallbash:

I don't mind paying my way but I pay tax on what I earn to my governmant,I pay tax on what I buy to your government & then I pay a tax to my government to get it . Free market economy ?

Taxmen :pirate:

I feel you on Michonne but its hard to pass up on the walkers. I wish there was a sheath for her sword, or does she not have one in the books? I really don't know

Edited by zakkatz

Pay your dues, Hoarder!

post-638-0-16318400-1356014387_thumb.jpg

IF someone were to order 12 packs then that person would ....like Uncle Scrooge......have a bill for £32 ($48) that goes straight to the customs man :wallbash:

I don't mind paying my way but I pay tax on what I earn to my governmant,I pay tax on what I buy to your government & then I pay a tax to my government to get it . Free market economy ?

Taxmen :pirate:

get them shipped to your local Starbucks then you would'nt pay any tax!

I'm finding it hard to pull the trigger on this set. I love the zombies. But this Michonne would just be a duplicate for me and don't really have much need for the Rick. Decisions decisions. I might hold off and maybe Amazon will drop it cheaper eventually if they don't sell out.

If you're a fan of the comic book, you're gonna want that Rick once Series 3 is revealed.