UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Video Game Minimates, Round 2

One word, one name, one company that i can see as a minimate franchise. VALVE.

We have Counter strike, Team fortress 2, Half life and my personal favorite Portal, some of the greatest gaming franchises in history.

The only problem that i see from this is why this was not thought of sooner.

This could be something great, something that can grow and change the future of diamond select.

Feel free to leave your feedback and own ideas. i'd love to see what you guys have to say about this too.

Also, pardon if there is already a thread like this.

What would a Portal minimate look like?

chell-and-GLaDOS-portal-2-25784808-1200-756.jpg

They could possibly re-use IM2 Whiplash's jump suit painted orange to make her...

Would it be this chick? Would she come as a single pack like Alice did? Perhaps with a Glados-potato accessory?

Hey! I started to make things, then I go lazy and stopped.

PortalWIP.jpg

That's a TF2 Sniper on the left.

Valve seems to be very picky about licensing their properties. It took forever to get some regular figures, and even still they seem pretty limited. But I really would love to see Minimates for just about all their games, and I should really finish those customs.

Valve minimates would be VERY entertaining... if they would actually release a game on occasion. Then again, Valve minimates might actually have a chance of coming out on time.

I'd go stereotypical and say Nintendo, but f**k that.

I want what could be the single most customizable minimate line of all time. Bethesda and specifically Fallout and Elder Scrolls.

Just picture getting Elder Scrolls minimates. Some base bodies of every race and then Daedra, Draugr, Dragon Priests, and each would come with a different race with different armor. Considering that it would basically leave no room for a single duplicate I... I don't know if I could resist getting multiples of every single pack. I'd just have to give up Marvel Minimates if we get Elder Scrolls. I'd have to give up collecting... everything else... ever...

[sigh]

The possibilities...

Allow me to just leave this here:

The Elder Scrolls Wave 1

Dark Elf in Leather Armor/Orc in Orcish Armor

Nord in Steel Armor/Draugr

Argonian in Dark Brotherhood Armor/ Khajiit in Thieves Guild armor

Ulfric Stormcloak/General Tullius

It's a wave of almost all civvies and I would not even care a little bit.

I always wanted more video game mates to join the minimate family.Elder scrolls and fallout would be a dream come true.But what would step up the game would be an extra something.In video games you play a stage or a level so i would like to see the inside of the box printed and being able to turn into a mini diorama,as a stand in for the stage.

Mega Man with interchangeable weapons from Robot Masters.

Castlevania with the various heroes and monsters.

Metal Gear Solid giving us a cardboard box for minimates and exclaimation points to put over their heads.

• 3 months later...